Pirate chapter 15

The next day we were docked at an island. The pirate captain said I could get off the ship bending that this island was inhabited. No one would see me. I gladly took the opportunity because I haven't been on land since Hora and I particularly didn't enjoy the freedom at that time. Here I didn't have to disguise myself. I happily got up given I was back in the captains clothes.. my dress was still damp from the even yesterday,  it should be dry by the evening.

"I'm stopping here to fix my map before we get too off track. And there's fruit here on trees we can scavenge from what I can tell."

"Where are we going?" I asked him. I still had no clue of what his plan with me was. He ever said and we've only been stopping at port towns. But surely his plans before are not his plans now..

"None of your business." The pirate captain replied.

I huff. "Am I still not allowed to know things? I thought.."'

"Thought what?" He asks.

"Forget it." I grumbled and got up.

Shawn offers me his hand but I just walk ahead of him. I only get a step before he grabs me and pulls me back pinning me up against the wall. I squealed and looked up at him with wide eyes staring into his dark ocean eyes. I pout. He glances down at my lips before looking back up my eyes and pinning my waist with his hands.

"Don't run from me." The captain grumbled and leaned down touching his forehead to mine. "Do what your captain says, princess." He growled and pressed his lips to mine and soft kiss. I blushed and closed my eyes kissing him back. He growled and grabbed my leg and pulled it up around his waist to press me harder into the wall. I squeak and shrunk down letting him engulf me. I was grabbing at his jacket trying to tug him closer when he pulls back smirking. "That's enough for now. Come." Shawn winked and held his hand out once again for me to take.

I pout but I've been kissed into silence. I shyly reach over and he laces our fingers together then tugs me out of the room. He pulled me off the ship and I was just following blindly as now my mind was elsewhere.. but I liked being close to him.. I-

"Princess. Here." The captain speaks disrupting my thoughts as he hands me a mango he peeled with his pocket knife.

"Ooh! There's mangoes growing here?" I asked and my eyes lit up. They were my favorite.

"It's a tropical island, love. What do you expect." He stated and rolled his eyes.

I glare at him but then happily bring the fruit to my mouth and bite.

"We're stocking up with fruit. Not really doing anything here other than that." Shawn stated and offered me a free hand once again. His other hand unsheathed his sword so he could cut down any opposing brush. I took his hand and followed him while eating the mango with the other. Finn and Jacob are filling barrels of water from the crystal clear spring river running through the island. Frankie and Nate were emptying the bathroom tanks on the ship which ewwww. The other crew people were gathering fruit being ordered by Shane. Then I noticed, that one crewman was missing. The one with the map situation..

"Shawn.." I ask slowly.

"Yes, love?" He asks and swings his sword down across some vines and I try not to get distracted by his biceps because he didn't wear his coat. The island is warm.

"Where's that one crew man? I don't see." I ask cautiously.

Shawn stiffened up slightly. "Probably here in the brush somewhere." He lied. I could tell.. I don't know how I could tell but I could feel it. I stare at him before letting go of his hand. Did he go back and .. and kill him?