Pirate chapter 2

It was the next morning. Shawn, now that I know his name, left before I went to sleep, of course locking me in the room.

He comes barging in causing me to jump. "I could of been undressed!" I glare at him. The nerve of this pirate. I mean I know I was kidnapped, but he could show a little more decency towards me.

Shawn rolled his eyes, "As if I haven't seen a naked woman before. Besides. My room."

My eyebrows raise, "so I'm staying in your room?"

"For now. Don't get used to it." He replied and grabbed his belt off the wall fastening it tightly around his waist then sheathing his very sharp and dangerous sword in; as well as grabbing two guns and placing them in the belt too.

"You're coming into town. I don't trust you alone. Change your clothes and let's go." He growled.

"Excuse me? Don't you think I'll scream and let everyone know who I am? Don't you think I'll be recognized?" I asked him and crossed my arms unmoving.

"You won't get a chance to scream. As soon as sense it you're dead." He grumbled. "Not by me, but this town is a shop dock and they're not nice."

"And you are?" I snorted and rolled my eyes.

He storms up to me, "and you seem to keep thinking back talk is okay."

"What are you gonna do about it, captain?" I was enjoying challenging him. Maybe he'd get rid of me faster.

I see something flicker in his eyes before he tilts his head to look at me. "Are you a virgin, princess?" He smirked and looked up and down my body.

Heat burned my cheeks and my eyebrows furrowed. "That is none of your concern! How dare you ask such a thing."

"You are." He snickered, "I'll get more money then. Get the fuck up and change."

"WHAT?! You plan on prostituting me out?!" I screamed.

He ignored me and opened the trunk at the foot of the bed, I was right, clothes.

"You can't do that!!! I'm a princess! I'll- you.. DONT!!" I screamed and flailed as he attempted to pull my dress off.

"Shut the fuck up. I will if you don't get dressed." He growled. "Change now." He stated and threw the clothes at me.

I whimpered and my heart was racing. "Please don't.." I whispered.

"Get dressed." He growled and walked out. "I'm standing here waiting."

I pout and slowly put on the clothes. They were loose pants and a t shirt that was big. Then I slid on my slide shoes and move to knock on the door. This was not lady like at all.

"Im dressed." I mumbled.

Shawn opens the door and looked me up and down. "Your hair." He spoke and reached to his head taking the bandana off and wrapping it around my head to hide my long wavy hair. I winced and looked at him with watery eyes.

He looks at me for a second before turning. "Hold my hand. Let's go." He stated and grabbed me.

I flinch but said nothing as I'm about to get my first bit of fresh air in two days.

We get to the top of the boat, and I gasp breathing in the oxygen and collapse to my hands and knees. It feels like forever since I've breathed in clean air. I shivered and folded my arms over my chest as I sat back on my knees. There were a few crew memebers standing armed and looking at me.

"So it is her." One speaks,

"Nice cap!" Says another.

I glared at the ground before standing back up and glaring at them.