Pirate chapter 16

I was flailing and screaming still tied to the mast. I didn't care if i was getting on his nerves i would do anything to stop and stall what he was planning to do. The captain was getting the sails ready and walking over to the stairs that lead to the cannons.

"Please!! Shawn don't!!! I'm sorry!!! I.. please!!" I begged and cried trying to get free. "Please.." I whimpered and sniffled. The ropes were cutting into my arms slightly and causing rope burn. We were literally about to be together in the hot springs and now he's back to his evil self.. "you didn't even let me finish talking!! Look at me!!" I screamed as the pirate captain walked passed me. He stops and turns around to look at me. The look caused chills to go down my spine.. I sucked in my wobbly lip.

"And what else do you have to say?" The captain growled. His eyes cold and dark..

I shivered then found the courage to speak.. "I don't want to leave.." I whispered. He suddenly freezes and he holds a hand up to Nate and Jacob before they could raise anchor and sail.

"What do you mean?" He asked low and stepped closer. Shawn is eyeing me like a beast on prey.. I trembled and felt goosebumps flush all over my skin.

"I don't want to leave you. I like being around you. I was just upset because you weren't telling me what was going on. It makes me nervous. Then you got all mean and I had to defend myself. I just don't understand what you're plans are with me and I'd like to know what's going on if you're truly starting to care about me too." I pout shyly and look down. I was falling for the captain hard. "I don't like your nasty side at all by any means. The side I like and want to stay with is the one that saved me from drowning. The one who tried to teach me sword fighting. The one who held me at night during the bad storm. The one who was strong and commanding. The one that makes me feel special even though I am a royal..The one who actually treats me with somewhat decency. You listen to me and actually care about what I have to say.I feel like a person around you. Not an object.. not a toy.." I mumbled my face was beet red. I basically just admitted my feelings. Not completely but..

It's quiet and raining. All I could hear was waves crashing against the sides of the ship. Thankfully it wasn't storming it was only rain.

The pirate captain slowly reaches forward and takes his knife out. I stare at it scared and my heart is racing. But he only cuts the ropes setting me free from the mast. His eyes became drastically softer.

"Princess.." Shawn whispers.. "I'm sorry." He sighed and ran his hands down his face. My eyes widen at the apology.. I shivered and he tugged me close hugging me tightly in his arms. My face was buried in his chest and he had his chin resting on top of my head.

"Captain? Course?" Nate shouts from the wheel.

Shawn sighed and turned around. "North east. Port at the next town so I can get an updated map. Then I'll decide what next. Also all of the crew is being interrogated." Shawn shouted and pulled back from me causing me to pout. Thankfully though it seemed he was no longer going after the gard ship.

Shawn left me alone for a bit as he had to get the ship moving and I went back into the room to relax from everything that happened.

What was I going to do.. the pirate captain was scary and mean and a killer but also.. sweet.. funny and caring.. and now I do believe I'm in love with him but I don't know what to do about it..

He comes back into the room, and walks directly to his office once again without saying a single word to me.. I literally just basically kind of maybe admitted my feelings to him.. he did hug me.. but it was also all in front of all the crew.. was he embarrassed? No he couldn't be..

"Stop thinking so hard, love. You'll hurt yourself." The captain then says without looking up from his paper work.

"How do you always know when I'm thinking?" I ask him he seemed to always know everything.