Pirate chapter 8

The next morning I was feeling a little bit better after the evening, less shaken. I opened my eyes and I realized the captain wasn't in the bed. I didn't know he left.. he kissed me last night. A couple of heated pecks but then I laid down and fell asleep with him next to me. Of course I never know when he leaves. I sighed and sat up running my hands down my face and brushing my hair back. I glanced out the tiny porthole window and it was sun shining through; water splashing against it. The steady rock of the ship signaled our movement.

I got up and put my shoes on trying to make myself look somewhat decent before stepping out. I walk over to the door and it's unlocked once again. I smiled to myself. The captain must be allowing me to be out now.

I walk out and I follow the hallway to the small set of stairs to the upper deck. I glance around until I catch eyes with Shawn. He looks at me and gestures with a finger for me to come to him. I blushed slightly but walk over to where he's standing by the sails.

"Good morning, captain." I giggled at him. Calling him captain because I haven't yet.

"Captain, huh?" He smirks and winks at me. "To what pleasure do I owe for you to actually behave?"

My cheeks redden and I pout looking down. Shawn only laughs and tilts my head up to look at him. "That's a good girl." He whispers and then backs away to yell at the crew.

My face burns even more.

"We are docking today! Another storm is coming! This one is a bad one I can feel it. Get the deck cleared! We need to gather more fire wood and coal!" He shouted. His voice projected so loudly and I shivered. He spoke so softly with me most times..

"Can.. can I go into town?" I asked him as we began walking across the deck to make sure things were packed up correctly.

"I can not you. Why?" The captain asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I look down embarrassed. "I wanted to get some different clothes." I stated and flapped the sleeves of the shirt I had on. "Unless you want to get my dress cleaned that you kidnapped me in.." I went on and shyly peek up at him to see his reaction. He got so weird when I mentioned my kidnapping and me being here against my will. Although now I didn't mind as much.. I was still a princess and I wanted to have some sort of nice things.. I didn't have anything here obviously. Other than my shoes and dress I left in.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Shawn asks me, looking me up and down. I squirmed under his gaze. "I'm a princess.. I like to wear dresses.. not men's clothes. But I do like wearing yours.. just want to wear a dress sometimes." I admit and look away once again.

"Aww but you look so cute in mine." He smirks as I blush. He knew he could get to me now I suppose.

I turn to walk away from him because I was feeling embarrassed. He still hasn't mentioned the kisses last night so I was feeling kind of awkward. It didn't help that he felt the need to tease me.

"Princess, where are you going?" Shawn shouts after me, noticing I was walking further away from him.

"Away from you." I replied back and turned around to look at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And you think I'll allow that?" He asks me as he walks forward towering over me, looking down at my face.

"You're not the boss of me." I said back to him, a small smirk playing at my lips.

Shawn's face drops and he looks at me with a raised brow. "Oh no?" He growled and grabbed my waist walking me backward to the wall of the ship. He pressed his body against me and my cheeks reddened.