Pirate chapter 21

Back on the ship Shawn was fixing the bath for me but he wasn't going to with me because he had to "check his map" which okay but..

After I took a bath I got out and put on one of my dresses I took from the castle. It was a sleeping gown so it was silk and lace trim. It was a cream color with white lace and flowed down to my ankle. I look out the port hole and of course it's dark. The ship seems to be moving. The pirate captain hasn't come back into the room for a while. I took a very long bath.. is he avoiding me?

My thoughts are disrupted as the captain walks into the bedroom. He looks up and down my body and smirks.

"Don't you look ... tasty." He smirks.

I crossed my arms. "I'm still mad at you." I stated and huffed.

Shawn rolled his eyes, "that's why I went back and bought you these. But if you're going to be mean then no." He fake pouts like me and holds out a bag of steaming chocolate croissant.

I squeaked and instantly ran up to him. "I love you! Im not a mean!" I try to reach the bag but he holds it up above his head and glances down at my boobs as I jump trying to reach.

"Shawn!" I whined and crossed my arms over my chest pouting at him.

He chuckled, "payment." He smirks and points to his cheek. I giggled and leaned up to kiss his cheek so he would hand me the goods. "Je ne peux pas aller à Paris sans avoir de bonnes friandises, mon amour,"

I turned red at his French and looked at him. He only winks at me.

"I love you." I say shyly and happily take a bite of a croissant.

"I love you too, princess." Shawn replies and kisses my cheek back,

"Mmmmghh."'I grumble and the pirate captain smirks.

"So now I have to compete with that sound huh?" He chuckled and I turn red and look down.

"It's good.." I mumbled embarrassed.

"I'm just playing, love. Finish your treats then come steer with me." He says softly and kisses my forehead before walking out of the room.

The sound of boots clunking down that hall. I I don't think I'll ever not feel calm when I hear it now.

3 days pass and I'm increasingly ansty to get off the ship. We will be arriving to an island, as shawn said previously. I was exhausted and need to relax. But now the pirate captain was also needing to make a plan about this Davy jones mess. Shawn and I have yet to make love again and maybe I was anxious about that too.... I wanted to but he seemed to not make any other advancements than a kiss here and there and goodnight. But also he was stressed so it was understandable that he wasn't focusing on that right now.

I'm out on the deck with the captain and everyone else, and I see we're arriving to a familiar island..

The captain glances at me, and I look back at him trying not to giggle.

"You're ass is staying by my side." Shawn grumbled, "we're only back to see Tobias because he can help me formulate a plan. We're allowed in the woods to use spring water, but not allowed near his altar or where his workers stay. Besides,  I don't need you getting hurt."

"I know.. and I love you. I'll stay by your side captain." I giggle and scoot closer to him as we were watching the always seeming darkened island become more visible. It was dark outside and the clouds were a tell tale of a storm approaching as well.

"Shawn.." I whimper quietly as a low rumble of thunder begins as wind blows. The sky was dark and gloomy. The wind was beginning to sound like whistling and it was blowing water like mist into the crews, mine, and the captains faces. Shawn of course seemed unaffected and continued to readjust his map and shake it out as it became damp.