Pirate chapter 20

The next morning I was snoozing. The pirate captain and I were finally cooled off from our sweat coated bodies. I was sore and snuggled up against him tightly as his arms were wrapped around me and he ran his fingers up and down my spine. It did hurt and got messy, but the second time we did it wasn't as bad. I was covered in bite marks and he had bright pink scratches down his back and his arms. I started to squirm as I woke up and blush tinted my skin once again as I recounted what happened last night. 

"Princess. What have I told you about thinking.." Shawn mumbled in a sleep soaked voice. "The one time I'm actually sleeping.."

I pout, but blush at his gravelly tone. "Here I thought you'd be nicer to me.." I mumble but let up in a giggle as he growls and pulls me closer.

"I love you." He sighed into my hair.

"I love you too, captain." I smile and muzzle his bare chest. "Why don't you ever call me by my name?" I asked him suddenly. He only ever called me princess or other sweet names. I didn't mind at all but I was curious.

He opens his eyes and looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "is that what you want?"

I giggle, "no. Do you even know my name captain?" I tease.

He rolled his eyes and snuggles back to my neck. His lips brush against me and I shiver.

"Opal." He growled in my ear and I squeak. His lips quirk up in a smirk and i blush.

"S-so you do.." I stammer shyly. The way he growled it..

"Of course I do." He chuckled. "Time to get up, love." He stated and pulled away laughing again as I whined.

Unfortunately the pirate captain made me get up. All while snickering at my slight limp from soreness. Until I threatened we'd never do it again then he seemed to back off and be more sweet to me.

"So uh... interesting evening, miss princess?" Shane snickered. Shawn said nothing but I could see his cocky smirk from across the little kitchen room.

I glared. "You're all mean." I huff and cross my arms.

"I'm just giving you a hard time, but seems like caps got that covered." Shane cackled and ran out before I could throw my biscuit at him.

I was pouting and my cheeks were burning.

"Oh, angel. Don't be so mad." The pirate captain says and walks up to me. "I love you." He added low.

My heart fluttered. I'd never get used to hearing that. "I love you too." I giggled bashfully.

"We're porting today. Want to come into town?" He asks me and rubs his hands down my shoulders. He leans down to whisper in my ear. "We are in Paris, France." He purrs with a fake French accent.

"and you're French?" I laughed looking up at him.

He pouts, then smirks, "I can French kiss. Close enough." He cackled. "And Je peux parler français couramment si je veux..." he whispers and I turned bright red as he walked out. "Come to the wheel when you're done!" He shouts as he leaves.

The pirate captain is going to become a massive tease. And he can speak French?!

I shyly made my way out and to the deck. Seeing him at the wheel, I walked to him my cheeks still aflame.

"You didn't tell me you could speak French.." I mumble and look down.

"Does it turn you on?" The captain chuckled and pulled me to him so I could steer too. I squeaked and giggled at him as he pressed up against me. It never ceases to amaze me how tall he is.. how bulky and nice it felt to have him pressed on me.