CHAPTER 42

Adriana's pov

Tuesday morning

I can't walk! My legs are freaking hurt from all of the running! I can barely stand.

If you didn't get it, I'm still trying to reach the auditorium, but thanks to my PE teacher, it's kinda impossible.

After many attempts of walking, I manged to get to the auditorium door, my legs are starting to feel better, well I hope they'll be fully healed in 2 minutes.

As per usual, I'm late, who's surprised? I'm not.

"Adriana Valentina Jones! You need to be here on time! We can't have you arrive late on the performance's day! I won't accept you to this class if you're late again!" My teacher scolds me.

Ha, like I care.

"Listen here ma'am, I wasn't intending on playing in this stupid performance of yours in the first place, if I had a choice I'd be laying in bed watching Netflix with a bag of Doritos in my hand, so we're gonna drop the act, and be real, so if you want to cast me out of the play, I would be more than grateful" I blurt out, what I'm impulsive and I don't think before talking, I HAVE AN ATTITUDE, YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE, I WON'T BE TAKING HATE FROM NO ONE.

After what I said, the auditorium fell into a deep silence, did I go too far this time? I think I did.

"You know what?" My teacher starts "I am done with your attitude young lady!, you don't want to play in the performance, well guess what? You ARE going to, and if you try to ditch, you will be expelled from this school, permanently.

"Listen you old hag, I don't know who the f**k you're trying to threaten, but spoiler alert, you don't do that with me, expel me from this school, I could care less." I smirk when I see her face looking pale.

Before she could say anything else, someone grabbed my forearm and walked me out of the auditorium, ugh it's Ash-, jerk face?

Jace's pov

That's it. Adriana is going way too far with this attitude of hers, at first, I admired her wild personality, but if it's gonna get her expelled then I need to stop this, fortunately, Ashton wasn't here to see this, he had to take care of stuff at work.

"Don't touch me you ass-hat!" She forcefully releases her hand from my grasp.

Instead of answering her, I took her arm again this time, squeezing it much tighter before dragging her to the janitor's closet.

I release her hand and say "You're gonna stop this now Adriana"

"Stop what?" She answers.

"This attitude of yours! You're gonna get expelled!" I yell.

Adriana's pov

"This attitude of yours! You're gonna get expelled!" He yells.

"Why do you care?!" I shout.

"If I don't do something about it, Ashton is going to have to" He creates an excuse.

I let out a bitter laugh before starting again "When are you gonna drop the 'Ashton excuses' huh? Do you think that I'm this clueless? I know that you like me jerk face, I wish I could say the same, but no no, you're just a bipolar b**ch who doesn't know what to say or when to say it" I grip his neck tightly but not enough to choke him "Stay out of my way, or I'll torture you" I mumble the last part.

"Oh really? And how are you going to do that?" He asks his eyes getting darker.

Mhm, I'm glad he asked that question.