CHAPTER 5

Thursday morning,

Adriana's pov

I woke up today in the middle of nowhere and with a terrible headache, hangover.

OK what is going on???

And why am I still in my dress?

And where is my comfy bed???

I stood up trying to figure out where am I, I am literally sleeping on a bench, I am relieved that no one tried to kidnap me.

After few minutes of walking to I don't know where, the memories of yesterday came back to me.

Jerk face wanted to bring me back home, which I still don't know why he cared, and I refused, so I released myself from his grip and started walking, well to a random bench I guess.

Oh no, my brother must be so worried.

I didn't text anyone, not even Kayla I just left, correction jerk face took me.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and see, 10 missed calls from Ashton, 5 from Kayla, and 12 from, jerk face??

He is the one that left me in the middle of nowhere, well technically it's my fault, but I was drunk so he should have insisted, I don't blame him, if he didn't follow me right after I decided to leave, it means that I really annoyed him.

I scroll through the messages from Ashton.

Ashton (yesterday 10:30): Where are you Adriana?? why are you out so late come home oh, and Kayla stayed at our house I took her with me. Wait are you with Jace!!!???

Ashton (yesterday 11:05): I talked to Jace and he told me that you didn't want to come home with him, do you have to be so stubborn!!?
Ashton (yesterday 00:10): Adriana, please come back home, I have been looking for you everywhere, I can't believe that Jace actually let you leave, you probably pissed him of real bad.

I told you.

Ashton (today 7:50):Adriana Jones where are you!!! I have been looking for you everywhere, I slept in the car because of you!

Ashton (today 8:45): Look Adriana, please let me know that you are safe, you are my sister and I care about you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to you.

Wow, this is the first time my brother says something nice to me, I love him so much.

I turned on google maps, because I have never came in this street.

After 10 minutes of walking like a zombie, I finally made it home, I open the door and go to the living room.

Everyone was in the living room jerk face, Kayla, Ashton, mom and dad, they look so worried.

I cleared my throat and everyone turned their gaze to me.

Before I can explain, Ashton rushed over to me and hugged me tightly that I could barely breath.

"Where were you Adriana, I looked for you everywhere???" Ashton says angrily.

The relieved part of seeing me alive is now replaced with an angry and protective one.

"Well you didn't look everywhere since you didn't find me" I say in a 'duh' tone.

Everyone glares at me.

Okay not the time for jokes, sorry for trying to release the tension.

"It's serious Adriana, we were so worried about you" He adds.