CHAPTER 20

Thursday morning,

Adriana's pov

Yesterday, after the big argument I had with everyone, I left and never came back, I'm currently checking in the closest hotel I found, the 'closest hotel' means 2 hours of driving, and I'm exhausted, I say thank you to the lady, and go upstairs trying to find my room.

After walking in the hallways for what seems like an hour, I finally find my room. I open the door and gasp at the amazing view in front of me.

 The sun was setting, the sky looked bright blue and a little bit pink the beach was right in front of me, I love the beach

At least the 2 hours of driving were worth it, I love the beach it's peaceful and pretty, and it's right what I needed, clear my mind.

I jump on my bed and look at the ceiling, I'm so bored.

"Ugh, what can I do?" I ask myself.

I take my phone out only to be blinded by all of my notifications and missed calls, I unlock it and scroll through the unread messages.

Mom: 10 unread messages.

Since I'm not mad at mom, let's see what she wants.

Mom: 8:30 AM: Honey, Ashton and the others came back today, he told me that you had a little fight with Jace and that you run away, please talk to me, I'm always there for you.

I kinda feel bad now, my mom is already going through a hard breakup and now she has to deal with me, you know what!? I'm so done.

I can't always run away from my problems, I have to face them whether I like it or not, I coming back home tomorrow.

From Adriana to mom: Hey Mom, sorry if I'm causing trouble, you know I don't think before I act, I'm just impulsive, what can I say? I know you're going through a hard time, I don't want to be a burden to you, I'm going home tomorrow, but please don't tell Ashton or the others, keep this between us, I'm done running away from my problems, I love you mom ;)

That's what I needed, talk to my mom, something I haven't done in ages, it feels good.

Now what can I do to keep myself busy until tomorrow? OH I CAN GO TO THE BEACH.

Satisfied with my idea, I take out my swimsuit and run to the bathroom to change, once I'm done I grab my towel and flip flops before locking my door and heading to the elevator.

Ashton's pov

We are all siting in the living room no one daring to talk, I have been glaring at Jace for the past hour, I'm trying to hold myself from beating the sh*t out of him, now that I know everything, only Adriana is keeping me from punching this asshole, I know that he's my best friend but what he did to Adriana is unacceptable, even if he doesn't know what's the problem, he broke my sister's heart, he literally told her that he wants to sleep with her AND he bullied her, the thought of him trying to touch her makes me more angry, I can't forgive him if Adriana doesn't, once Adriana forgives him so will I.

"What?!" Jace asks harshly.

I glare at him even more without a single word coming out of my mouth.

"Can you stop glaring at me? I know that Adriana left because I was being pushy, but can you blame me for wanting the truth?" He continues.

"Yes I can Jace, you are a fu**ing a**hole, Adriana told you to stop trying, but you are so fu**ing stubborn! If she wanted to tell you anything she would've, Stop acting so innocent okay! One more word and you are out of my house!" I yell at him.

"Okay calm down" He says raising his hands up.

The next morning,

Adriana's pov

I'm currently driving back home, even though I wanted to stay near the beach, I'm glad to see my mom, the girls and Ashton again, yes I left for only one day, but I still miss them, it's boring living on your own.

After 2 hours of driving, I'm finally back home, I hop out of the car to open the backseat door and take out my suitcase before locking my car and walking to the front door, I take out my keys and open the door.

I walk up the stairs and throw my suitcase on the bed before running down the stairs heading to the living room "Hey guys" I say making everyone turn to look at me.

"Adriana" Ashton sighs running to me "I glad you're okay! NEVER DO THIS AGAIN" He finishes.

"Yes sir" I answer and he chuckles.

"Adriana honey, I missed you, glad you're okay!" Mom says enthusiastically.

"Adriiiii, if you ever do this again, take me with you!" Kayla yells hugging me tightly.

"Kayla I can't breath" I say and she releases me "Sorry just happy to see you" She says.

"Hey Adriana, DONT.EVER.DO.THIS.AGAIN! DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" Sophia yells in a mom tone.

"Yes mom" I chuckle "Good now I can hug you!" She says before hugging me.

When we back away from the hug, I sit next to Ashton, I know that jerk face is here, but if he thinks that I'm going to talk to him, well he's wrong.

"So, what did I miss?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Well you should've seen Ashton yell at jerk face yesterday, it was hilarious" Kayla says.

"Yeah, well I'm sure he deserve it" I say glaring at him, I didn't talk to him, I was talking to Kayla I was just GLARING at his ugly face.

After that, the room falls into a very awkward silence that I decide to break "Anyways, are we going back to school next week?"

"Yes" Sophia whines.

"Ugh I don't want to" Ashton says putting his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to either, let's skip!" Kayla suggests.

"Hum, Kayla mom is here" I say giving her the 'stop talking' look.

"Oh yes, I mean- hum, yes we have to go to school" Kayla stutters making us laugh.

"There is no way you're skipping school, I gave one week off, times up" My mom says clapping her hands.

"We know mom, thank you for giving us a week off" I say smiling at her.

"Of course honey, anyways I'm going to make lunch are you all staying?" My mom asks turning her attention to jerk face, Kayla and Sophia.

"Yes, thank you ma'am" Kayla says excitedly, she loves my mom's cooking.

"Huh, yeah sure, thank you ma'am" Sophia says.

"Of course, what about you Jace?" My mom asks turning her attention to jerk face.

"Sure, thank you Mrs Jones" Jerk face says, how dare he acts like nothing happened, a**hole.

"Does he have to stay" I huff crossing my arms on my chest, I told you that I'm impulsive, I wasn't intending on saying that out loud.

"Adriana! Behave" My mother scolds.

"Fine" I say going out of the living room and walking up the stairs to my room.

I don't want him here, if it wasn't for Ashton I would've beaten him and kicked him out of my house.