CHAPTER 12

Friday morning,

Adriana's pov

I woke up feeling lightheaded, my vision blurry, I am laying on a very uncomfortable bed.

WAIT?

I AM IN A FREAKING HOSPITAL!

When my eyes are fully open, I see mom outside the room talking to a nurse with a tissue in her hands, Kayla crying on the chair next to my bed and Sophia rubbing her back to calm her down, Ashton is seated on the floor looking at the ceiling and jerk face was sleeping on the long couch next to me his hand on mine, it felt good, I don't know why, but it did.

Where is dad?

What do you mean where is dad, he doesn't deserve to be here, he cheated on your mom. If he had the guts to come here, I would've kicked him out the second I saw him. I fainted because of him.

The memories of yesterday came back, I remember that I blacked out after yelling at him. How could he?

"I'm hungry" I whisper, that's the least I could do right now, I am really tired.

Jerk face is the first to hear me, although he looks like a zombie, I don't think he slept through the night.

"Adriana, thank God you're awake!" He yells through the room excitedly causing everyone to stare at us.

"Adri!! I missed you! Are you okay?" Kayla asks.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Sophia asks and I nod.

"Adriana! You're okay!! I can't believe it!!" Ashton yells.

"I am hungry" I repeat and everyone chuckles.

"Don't worry honey, I'll go get you something." My mom says as she enters the room with a nurse.

"I don't want hospital food, I want to eat Chinese" I whine.

"Honey, the doctor said that you need to rest." She insists.

"I don't want to stay here! I'm okay!" I yell.

"Listen darling, I'll get the doctor and we'll see if you're allowed to leave." The nurse says.

"Fine" I huff crossing my hands on my chest.

"Are you okay Adri?" Kayla asks me.

I don't answer.

"Adri-" I cut her off "I am NOT FINE Kayla, so just, stop asking." I answer bitterly.

I am NOT FINE OKAY?

But my life is just way too complicated, it's not easy to open up.

Of course I am not fine, what kind of question is THAT?

Am I supposed to be like 'oh yeah I am fine, I just found out that my dad was cheating on my mom for I don't know how long, and my brother knew but didn't tell me, oh and of course the best part is that I fainted and woke up in the hospital but despite all that I AM FINE'.

Is this how you want me to react because no, that's not gonna happen.

I am fuming with anger right now, even if I shouldn't take it out on everyone but my mom and dad, I already warned everyone before, to leave me the f**k alone when I am mad.

"Adriana Jones" The doctor says.

"Hmm" I say carelessly.

"Adriana behave!" My mom yells.

"How dare you speak to me after everything you've done I fu**ing FAINTED BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yell very loudly.

"Adriana, we are not doing this here" She adds.