CHAPTER 30

Thursday morning before lunch (The same day)

Adriana's pov

I was walking down the hallway to my next class, one more hour and it's finally lunch, when I noticed everyone whispering to their friends about-

'Did you see the new teacher?'

'Yeah he is so hot!'

'Apparently he's only 22!'

'I mean we're 18 so there's nothing stopping me from being with him'

'Hum who told you that? I saw him first!'

'You wish!'

Wait what? We have a new teacher? Is he that hot? Well I'll be finding out in less than two seconds.

Here I am standing in front of the classroom, late as always, I open the door without bothering myself to look at the teacher, I walk to the back of the class and sit next to the window.

"Hum, you're late...Adriana" He says in a British accent looking down at his paper to see if he said my name right.

"Yes it's a habit" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Behave Adriana! That's not how you talk to your teachers" He scolds at me.

"Look new guy, I don't know you and you don't know me, so scolding at me isn't going to make me question my existence" I huff crossing my arms on my chest.

"Out of my class now!" He yells pointing at the door, I can tell you that he was red like a tomato, I embarrassed him.

"Okay tomato head" I say playfully looking at him straight in the eyes before leaving his classroom with a smirk growing on my face.

Honestly at this point I lost count of how many times I was sent to the principal's office.

"Hey buddy" I joke before sitting down in front of the principal.

"Adriana" He sighs "I do see you a lot Adriana, but it doesn't make us friends, and stand up I didn't tell you, you may sit" He says in a calm but annoyed tone.

"Wow you're not yelling at me" I say in shock.

"What's the point of scolding you, if you never understand" He explains disappointingly.

"So can I leave now?" I ask hopeful.

"Yes you can" He says and I start walking to the door "But you will not be coming back for a week" He adds.

"What?!" I yell in shock.

"You heard me Adriana, you're suspended for a week, go home I need to inform your parents" He dismisses me.

"Okay" I raise my hands up in surrender while smirking.

I left his office and walked to Ashton's class, did you actually think that I was going to listen to the principal? Yeah, you don't know me.

Arriving in front of Mrs Johnson's class, my chemistry teacher, I knock on the door and hear her say "Come in"

"Hello everyone" I wave at them and they all give me questioning looks excluding Ashton who's giving me a 'don't you dare embarrass me' look.

Oh man, he already knows what I'm gonna do, embarrass him, but you know what I won't do? I won't do anything that could 'ruin his reputation' I can simply have fun by seeing him stressed, analyzing my every moves, I know I'm a very random person, but you only have one life, and you don't know when it'll end, so you need a life to remember, a crazy one.

"Hum Adriana, what are you doing here? You're not in my class" The teacher says as she looks down at her paper.

"Yeah I know that, but right now I have a free period, and since I'm a very big fan of hum chemistry, it won't hurt me to learn a little bit more" I make up a lame excuse.

"Oh well is that so? Okay then, you can stay!" She says with a huge smile reaching her forehead.

"Thank you very much" I say respectfully as I go to sit next to Ashton and jerk face.

Oh yes, I forgot he was here, keep your distances Adriana.

When I sat down between the both, my heart started racing like crazy, there was this weird feeling inside my stomach, something I haven't felt in a long time, butterflies.

Is he doing this to me?

Okay I'm very uncomfortable, it's probably period cramps, right?

"What are you doing here Adriana?!" Ashton whisper-yells at me.

"What do you mean? I'm keen of chemistry, why not learn more?" I ask shrugging my shoulders.

Oh yeah, I forgot I need to talk to him about how I reacted this morning.

"Stop lying Adriana, What did you do?!" Ashton yells a little louder.

"Fine, the new teacher sent me to the principal who suspended me for a week, but you know how stubborn I am so I didn't listen to him" I say looking down at the floor.

"WHAT?!" He yells making the whole class stare at us.

"Ashton calm down, we'll talk about this later" I say softly.

"No stop Adriana! You're always acting like everything is about you! You're never wrong! You're big headed, stubborn, rude, disrespectful to everyone! How could you get suspended?! I can't believe you Adriana fu**ing Jones!" He yells standing up.

At this point tears were forming in my eyes "I can't believe I was actually coming to apologize to you about how I acted this morning, you're disgusting" I say in a low voice before taking my stuff and walking out of the class.

The tears who were threatening to fall were now stained-dried on my cheeks.

I ran out of school and went back home, I told you that I wasn't running away from my problems anymore, I'm just keeping them home.

Once I was finally home, I went to the kitchen and scooped some ice cream in a bowl then I walked upstairs to my room making sure to lock the door behind me, Netflix don't disappoint me today.

Ashton's pov

I can't believe it! I really can't! Adriana, my own sister got suspended for a week! I know that I'm part of the popular squad, so you probably expect me to not care about suspension or anything, but we are not in some silly movie, we're a good popular squad, and we care about school and getting good grades, and my OWN sister just got suspended! I knew that Adriana had an attitude but she's going too far with her lack of responsibility! I will not tolerate that! Yes I sound like a dad, but who's supposed to look after Adriana, if mom is always at work and dad is out of our lives!

"Ash where are you going?" Jace asks grabbing my arm stopping me from walking to my car.

"Home" I answer vaguely as I release my arm from his grip.

"Fine, I'm coming" He shrugs as he gets into my car.

"Hum no you're not, this is a family problem, not a Jace and family problem" I huff rolling my eyes.

"I know that, but who's gonna stop you from pulling out your gun and aiming it on Adriana's head?" He asks playfully.

"You fu**ing know that I would never lay a finger on her you dickhead" I say through gritted teeth as I held him from his shirt ready to throw punches on his face.

"Relax I was just joking Ashton, I won't come if that's what you want" He raises his hands up in surrender.

"Leave" I only say as I release him.

Once Jace left, I turned my car on and drove home.

You are in so much trouble Adriana.