A/N UPDATE IMPORTANT READ!

Hey guys again! It's me! This is a new update, I just wanted to thank you for all of your amazing support, my story has now reached the 2k! I'm so happy, thank you guys so much!

Warnings!

This story is really a slow-burn, I'm not joking it will be very frustrating for you (I won't be spoiling anything) But THIS IS REALLY A SLOWBURN.

Second, for the trigger warnings, this story is rated mature because of the FOUL/VULGAR LANGUAGE, there will be NO SMUT, I'm 14 guys alright, I do know things....a lot more than I should, but that doesn't mean that I'm okay with writing about it, in the future, I will maybe change that, but for now, THERE WILL BE NO SMUT.

Third, this is a MAFIA BOOK, which means, kidnapping, blood, killing etc... If you're not comfortable with reading such things then this book isn't the right one for you.

I will not accept hating on my books, if you have anything to say, you can, but do it RESPECTFULLY, a lot of wattpad writers stopped writting because of hate on their books, guys I'm only 14, and I'm very sensitive, I love writing it's really a passion and hobby of mine, so please don't ruin it.

EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS MINE, excluding the pictures that I found on the internet, I do not want to see any copies of my book, they will be reported, and you'll be punished by law.

If you see any similarities in any books, please tell me, and report the book.

And please guys, comment and vote! I'd really like to hear your opinions!

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I liked writting it, I'll be seeing you soon! Enjoy!!!