CHAPTER 37

Adriana's pov

Friday night (At the fancy diner)

An hour later Isabella stops the car and says "We're here."

I don't bother to answer her, I jump out of the car and wait for Ashton to come out too.

"Took you long enough" I roll my eyes at him, my mood is completely ruined now thanks to Isabella.

"I was talking to Isabella" He answers truthfully.

"Oh yeah, what about?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Why did she leave us and act like nothing happened" He tells me.

"And what was her answer" I question him expecting one and only answer.

"Work" He says through gritted teeth.

"Wow, I'm surprised, how could we have seen that one coming?" I ask sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"Yeah yeah shocker" He continues.

"Look kids, I know that I haven't been much of a mom to you, we can talk about it later if you want, but for now, let's act normally, and be done with this dinner" Isabella says.

"You must be kidding me" I scoff "You don't even care that you weren't here for us! Just your stupid image! What kinda person are you?!" I yell at her and enter the fancy restaurant.

She must be delulu and out of her mind, if she thinks for a second that, everything is normal.

"How many in your party?" The waiter asks in a British accent.

"Hum what?" I ask confused.

"We have a reservation under the name of Caleb Martinez" Ashton answers behind me

"Alright follow me please" The waiter answers politely.

"Thanks Ash" I thank him for saving me from my very embarrassing moment.

"Welcome" He answers.

The waiter leads us up the stairs in a very secluded room, away from everyone, odd.

Why aren't we just with the other people?

"You're saying this like you don't know Jace's parents and how rich they want to look everywhere" He answers my thought.

"Wait-" He cuts me off "Yes you said at loud" I nod.

It's been a long time since I've seen his parents, and from what I've heard, they don't seem to have changed, still the same old snobs.

"If you need anything, I'll be your waiter for the night" He says and I nod at him.

We enter the secluded room, and my eyes land on jerk face, he looks hot, he's wearing a black suit and wow, he looks really H.O.T

T