CHAPTER 32

Thursday night (I know that it has been Thursday for like 3 chapters now, but I can't write everything in one chapter, it would be too long)

Adriana's pov

It's currently 6:55 PM, and I just finished getting ready to hang out with jerk face, I feel excited and I don't know why.

It's probably because you don't know where he's taking you.

Yeah that's it.

My hair is curled and my makeup is light as always, I'm wearing a black crop top with ripped jeans, basic.

 I made my way downstairs and walked to the living room "Hey" I say as I sit down next to Ashton who wasn't acknowledging my presence

"Hum...Hello? Earth to Ashton" I wave my hand in front of his face making him look up from his phone at me.

"What?!" He asks harshly.

"What has gotten into you? I didn't do anything wrong" I huff.

"Sorry, I'm just frustrated, what do you need?" He asks his voice softening.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving now" I tell him before standing up.

"Okay be back by 10!" He yells to me as I walk towards the front door.

"Alright! I'll be home by 11, bye" I say quickly before slamming the front door shut.

From Adriana to Jerk face

Adriana: Where are you?

Jerk face: I'll be at yours in 5 minutes.

Adriana: It's freezing outside, be quick.

Jerk face: Didn't you take a jacket with you?

Adriana: If I did I wouldn't be complaining that much smart-ass.

Jerk face: Language Adriana.

Adriana: Funny you're the one saying it.

Jerk face: What's so funny in that?

Adriana: I'm done arguing with you, the more you're distracted, the more late you'll be.

Jerk face: Oh no it's fine, I texting you and driving at the same time.

Adriana: YOU'RE WHAT?! Jerk face get off of your phone now!

Jerk face: Awww you care about my safety.

Adriana: Actually, if you die, the police would be looking through your phone and stuff, who's the last person you were texting? me, so who would be blamed for your death, me.

Jerk face: Well if you keep texting me, I'll keep getting distracted.

Adriana: See you later.