CHAPTER 41

Jace's pov

The same day

When I realize what I have said I tried to apologize but Adriana cut me off "Don't, don't even try to apologize, you see jerk face, that's your problem! You keep apologizing, and still do worse nevertheless! How do you want me to open up to you, if you keep on harassing me to do so! When you're not happy, you lash out on people expecting everything to go your way! And now, it's my fault that I can't move on from a silly mistake!? If you knew what you did you wouldn't even dare to think about saying those words! I made a mistake to even think that I could give you another chance, you are a horrible, brainless, clueless and disgusting guy, I hate you so much that I want to repetitively punch you in the face, If you dare to come near me again, I will kill you with my own fu**ing hands!" She says the last part in a low and dangerous voice before storming out of the car.

I get it! Okay, I really do! I lashed out on her, and called it a 'silly mistake', but can you blame me?! I can't keep going like this! I had to push through Adriana to get some answers, but I clearly hit a nerve instead, a very sensitive one, what I did was big, but THAT big, I wasn't expecting that, I was trying to make Adriana open up, but she's a strong-minded person, I shouldn't have done this, her walls are very up, I could only wonder who she told to other than Ashton, probably Kayla and Sophia.

But that's not the problem! I keep making progress with Adriana only to go back to square one, and every time I make it worse, I really am a brainless person, I'm very impulsive, and I don't think about how my words could affect anyone, I blame that on my mafia side, I shouldn't have mercy on anyone, nor think twice about what I say, but this is different, this is the real world, the normal one, where I do actually show that I have a heart, a heart taken by Adriana, I didn't mean to say those words, I admit it! Yes I thought of them, but, I didn't mean them like this, how is she ever going to forgive me, she made herself clear to stay away from.

I took my phone out and texted Ashton that I wasn't going on their celebration thing, mostly because I don't think that Adriana would want to see me, nor would she want to come anymore.

Adriana's pov

"Ashton I'm not feeling good, I'm going to sleep" I rush the words out of my mouth before sprinting up the stairs to my room, leaving a very confused Ashton standing in the middle of the living room, thinking of life, ha just joking, he's probably wondering 'what happened?'

I placed my phone on my nightstand, before going to the bathroom, I definitely need a relaxing shower.

Oh- wait?!
Kayla and Sophia are still here.

I mentally face palm myself, how could I forget about that?!

Nah, it's alright, I'll explain myself tomorrow, but for now, hot shower it is.

The next day

Tuesday morning

I woke up by the sound of my alarm bursting my ears off, I slammed my hand on it for the fifth time finally turning it off, I would totally understand if the entire neighborhood is awake now, thanks to my alarm.

I groaned as I sat up brushing down the bird nest in my hair with my fingers, hissing from time to time because of how tangled my hair is.

Note for myself- book an appointment at the hair salon.

I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom to change, do my skincare, makeup, oh and let's not forget, brush my teeth, morning breath.

After spending what feels like years in the bathroom, I headed back to my room and looked at myself through the mirror.