CHAPTER 6

Friday morning

Adriana's pov

I woke up today to the sound of my alarm, I turn it off and head to the bathroom, I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and change into a green crop top and blue jeans, and wrap my long brown hair into a high ponytail.

I head downstairs and text Kayla to see when she'll be here.

Adriana:8h15: Hey Kay, I am ready to go, text me when you'll be here, see ya later.

Kayla:8:25: Hey Adri, I will be at yours in 10 minutes, we'll get Starbucks on our way.

Adriana:8:27: Okayyy:)

~10 minutes later~

Kayla just called me and said that she's waiting in her car, I take my stuff and head outside.

"Heyy" I say as I jump in the passenger seat.

"Hey Adri" She answers "The drinks are in the back" She continues.

I take the drinks and put them on my lap.

"Thank you Kay, next time I'll pay, deal?" I tell her.

"Deal" She replies with a smile "Do you want to go to the mall after school?"

"Yeah sure, I'll tell my brother once we're at school." I respond.

"I still can't believe that you actually went to apologize to jerk face" She adds.

"Yeah I don't know what was I thinking, he deserved all of the slaps and kicking and humiliations I did to him, I can't believe that he actually thinks that I was going to say his name, his forgiveness is meaningless to me, it's not something precious, so I don't care." I answer honestly.

"Well, he doesn't know the reason why you don't say his name, and why you won't forgive him" She answers.

"Are you taking his side? After all of the bullying and sh*t talking to me, and the knee bleeding, and the bench sleeping, you're taking his side" I am fuming with anger right now.

"Adri, stop, you know that I would never take his side, I was here your whole life, so I know what you have been going through, but he doesn't know why you don't want to forgive him-"

I cut her off "Because he broke my fu**ing heart Kayla, because everyday I woke up happy to see him, just him, and then the next day, he says that he was just using me and that he doesn't give a sh*t of me, and he fu**ing bullied me, that I hated him and I still do, so sorry if it's hard to forgive your bully aka the guy that you liked, the first guy that you fu**ing liked." I yell tears going down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Adriana, I didn't mean to make you cry" Kayla replies as she parks her car.

"Yeah whatever" I mumble slamming the car's door and wiping away my tears.

"Adriana? What's going on?" I hear someone saying behind me.

Ashton.

"Why are you crying" He adds.

"I am fine leave me alone" Look I am not trying to be mean to anyone, but I just need sometime to myself.

You are probably very confused about what happened in the car so let me go back in time to explain a little bit more.

~flashback~

I woke up today very excited, Jace is coming to my house (Guys this is in the past so it's normal that Adriana calls Jace by his name) he was going to spend the day with Ashton so why not interfere?