CHAPTER 2

Monday afternoon

Adriana's pov

"Ashton!!" I yell from down the stairs "get your ass down here now!" I need to set some rules for tonight, I won't let my brother ruin our sleepover.

"What do you want?" he asks annoyed.

"I have some rules for you, for tonight" I say crossing my arms on my chest.

He sighs and goes up to his room, but I don't let him go any further.

"Move Adriana, I don't have time for your childishness" He says.

"Stop it! Really! I have had enough of you! You are my brother and you barely talk to me! You have nothing better to do right now cut the bullshit! You don't even talk to me at school like I am some sort of ghost to you! Are you ashamed of me?" I yell at him.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it right after.

"I am sorry Adriana, I don't want you to think that way, I am all ears what do you want to say?" He asks.

"There is just one thing that I want you to do, keep jerk face away from me and my friends, I really want to have a good night with my friends, jerk face being here isn't going to make things better." I tell him.

"I will, if you answer one question" of course there is IF.

"What is it?" I really feel like I won't be liking this.

"Why don't you call Jace by his name?" He asks.

"I...hum- I need to go" I say rushing out of the house leaving my brother confused.

~Later that night~

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

"I'm coming!" I yell walking towards the front door.

I thought it was Kayla and Sophia.

My jaw clenches when I notice that it was jerk face himself, I don't say a word to him and turn to go to my room, but he grabs my wrist turning me to face him, I tried releasing my arm but he is way too strong compared to me.

"Let go jerk face!" I yell at him.

"I don't even get a 'hey, nice to see you' " He says sarcastically.

Here we go again, I told you he was always hitting on me, the night hasn't even begun yet.

"Bullshit! You ain't gonna get nothing from me asshole!" I was finally able to free my wrist from his grip and run to my room waiting for Kayla and Sophia.

Great, the night has started very well, hasn't it?

~10 minutes later~

"Finally, you guys are here!" I tell them as we head to the kitchen.

"Sorry, but the closest snack shop is 20 minutes drive." Kayla says.

"It's okay, let's go to my room I really need to tell you what happened before you arrived." I say.

After telling the girls what happened this was their reaction.

"Girl he is clearly in love with you!" Sophia says and Kayla nods in agreement.

"Oh really, I didn't know that when you're in love you torture your 'crush' and you talk rudely towards them." I say crossing my hands on my chest.

"He is doing that to hide his feelings!!" Kayla adds.

"Oh come on, he has no feelings, everyday he fucks a new girl, he is a player and a heart breaker, I don't care how he feels I will never feel the same" again. "Look, can we just stop talking about jerk face, he is already here 24/7 I don't need him to invade my conversations too." I tell them.

"Fine." They say at the same time.

We spent the whole night in my bedroom talking about everything and nothing, then a little later the pizza arrived.

"Thank you" I tell the pizza guy.

I close the door and started going up the stairs when my brother stopped the movie they were watching and said.

"Adriana do you want to join us?" He asks.

Wow this is the first time my brother invites me to stay.

"Sure" I answer him, and make my way towards the living room with the girls.

~30 minutes later~

I felt really uncomfortable, every two minutes I feel jerk face's gaze on me.

This time I turned to face him when he looked at me and he directly looked away.

What is wrong with this guy?

We haven't talked in a long time because of him, and now he wants to talk to me and he stares at me like a creep wtf?

I really need to go get a drink.

I get up and go to the kitchen, I wanted to take the apple juice but it was too high, After my hundred failed attempts, I felt someone's presence behind me.

Jerk face.

He grabbed the apple juice and poured some into a mug, then he put it back on the top shelf and left the kitchen.

What a jerk.

For my last attempt, I took a chair, climbed on it to get the juice, but my foot slipped and I fell on the floor, my knee started to bleed.

You see what I mean when I say that I despise jerk face.

"Adri what happened!!!" Kayla asks worried.

I explain to her.

"He is really an asshole, I can go beat him up if you want me to" I laugh at her words.

"Come on let's get you cleaned" She says helping me to stand up.

Going to my bathroom, I noticed jerk face looking at me I saw guilt in his eyes for a second, but this emotion left as soon as it came.

Did he actually feel guilty for what he did?
Or was I imagining things?
It doesn't matter, because my hatred for him is growing more and more.

I really feel like he is doing all of THIS on purpose, like he wants me to hate him.

If this is what he wants well I hope that he is happy with the results, because I hate him even more.

Jerk face.

******************

Hey guys! I hope you're doing great!
I hope that you liked this chapter!
For the people who want me to go check out their stories ask me in the comments or in private!
---------

We still don't know why Adriana calls Jace jerk face instead of his name, why do you think she does that?

Follow the story to find out!:)

You are amazing don't forget that! God bless you!