THE END

The nightmares Ann got was because she was losing herself day by day . She was losing her soul without her knowing, that's the reason she wanted someone to make her happy rather than making herself happy and enlighten. But in the process of having someone in her life she lost herself so much that she just wanted to give up , but when God doesn't want her to give up and just wanted her to stay PATIENCE which she did . And He rewarded her with such a soul who love her as much as she love and Trust the process of Him .
So, buckle up to embrace the process with open arms .
What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting.

Instead of trying to rush the process, trust the process.

The person William lost was His ex girlfriend who she cheated on him , but he again fell for Ann though trying a lot to not but he was a 'right Person, at a wrong time ' . But he accepted his time because how he acted at the moments was a little bit unacceptable too . He finally understood that love cannot be gained by acting greedy or by selfish, that's one of the reasons why he moved to other country, to build himself. To love himself first , rather than being obsessed with the nature and his own self.
He'll be back soon .

Len and Angel , have a good bond ... the main thing in their relationship was that a 'Good understanding' , your journey of love can test you with patience, test you if you can wait for the person till the person build himself first , till he gets back to it's normal life. And Angel stood still and was successful in her love test by Destiny... and Len was successful in waiting for his Friendship, he didn't compromise his friendship when it was gone. He waited for her , waited till he was forgiven . He cannot just live happily knowing he broke someone who was so dear to him. But in the last he passed the test too .

'Your wait , doesn't go anywhere... it will sure be rewarded. Just trust the process and the person'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡