Epilogue

AUTHORS POV :

"YOU NEED TO FEEL THE COLD , TO UNDERSTAND THE WARMTH ...JUST LIKE THAT YOU NEED TO GET BROKEN, TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HEALING IS . SO THAT YOU WON'T MISTREAT YOURSELF WHEN YOUR HEALED. AND JUDGE YOUR FAITH WHEN YOUR BROKEN"

What does love mean to you ?? ,
they asked ....

For me ???
Love is attraction , love is pain , love is letting it go, love is suffering , love is cruel .

Pain Because love develops only when you know each other's pain . Love proceeds when only you allow someone to enter in your life , so that they can ease  your pain and you, their . Without pain, struggle and sacrifices No one can fully completely say that we have loved each other from eternity without any pain or struggle. They surely have come across in a situation where they question themselves.

' Is it worth doing this ??? ' or ' i was better single ' 

everyone has felt that . Real love is when you fight that urge where you are on the verge of giving up but you didn't . Yeah it might be difficult but love isn't easy , the test of love isn't easy if you truly love the person. you would happily lay down to sacrifice anything. But a relationship should be two sides , it should be built with two souls, not just one . Even if it's built by one , it might collapse when it's almost meant by the only person...

Love is when two people touch each other's souls. Love is honesty and trust , love is helping one another, love is mutual respect , love means the difference can be worked out, love is when you reach your dream Together, love is a connection of two hearts.

"Love is an unconditional commitment to an Imperfect person . To love somebody isn't just a strong feeling , it is a decision , A judgement and A promise...."

  Attraction is when you get attracted to that one person who you want to spend your time with . Attraction can be toxic or intoxication too which will lead to Once distraction.

Letting it go , you will eventually let that person go when he or she is more happy than being with someone rather than being with you . You will let that person go for the sake of their happiness.

Love is suffering, because You can have love in your heart when you see a bird chirping on the tree or seeing a kid smile or the way you feel for someone we love. When they say “to love is to suffer”, it is because to love someone and not having that 'someone' love you back can be the most challenging thing. It can make us question ourselves.

Love is cruel when Love is so tormenting that pain becomes part of one's regular life once it happens. Ironically, everyone looks for love so that they can find happiness, but mostly they end up losing themselves to an unattended & cruel world where no one cares about them....

So,

'Before loving someone, love yourself.... before you care for someone, care for yourself. Do the things you wish someone would do for you ... be you for you . If you are successful in loving yourself, no one can stop you from having true and pure , understandable love .

Just like that does Kevin love himself first?? , Does Ann love herself  ?? If yes . Congrats the match is made in heaven but even if one doesn't love himself or herself they might trip and fall or a sudden , unexpected Strong storm can drag them apart from each other. Can they leave without each other? Or will they start loving themselves first??

__________________________________________________________