Eyes don't lie

Have you ever got a situation with someone who you loved before but you hate now ?? but in my case , i don't hate him .... instead I feel like the day we fought wasn't long before but I feel like it just happened now . I don't hate him , i just feel broken when I see him . But I'm disgusted with myself, like how I can be so unlucky . Damn it !! I'm going back to my depression again . I was about to walk away when William pushed past them and came in front of me , standing checking me , cupping my face .

" what the hell !!!.. where were you ?? Do you have any freaking clue ?? How like manic we searched you ?? Where the hell were you ?? And why did you go to the hospital?? Are you alright??? ............ and from where are you coming? Why are you with him - ... ??? "
he was blabbering a lot soo , i removed his hands from me and moved back .

" relax ... I'm alright, you don't need to think about anything else."
I said trying not to be rude . I don't know why seeing them I was Annoyed a little, or I was Annoyed by the fact that William was with Len .

" what the heck do you mean that i Don't need to think about anything else??? Do you have any idea you were missing for two days. "
Two days?? Really ??

" stop shouting William... I'm getting late for class ."
I said and was about to pass him but he held my hand suddenly which pained a little.

" ahhh - .... it hurts William "
i was about to remove his hand when a hand held Williams' hand and removed it from me pulling me back .

" Didn't she say, she's alright ?? No need to force your questions on anyone!!!"
Kevin said still holding my hand but not like William, his hold was still soft even if I could feel like he was a little furious.

" And who the hell are you to say that ??"
William roared.

" That's none of your business to know.... respectfully proceed to your class or else, I'll report a case for harassing a girl "

For that William laughed like Kevin was kidding, that made me more angry, if Kevin won't report him .... I'll report him for sure if he won't go within 5 .

" what ?? Harrasment ??? Do it . Do it now -"
William said .

" William, let's go ... we can sort out in the college "
Len said ... dragging him inside the college.

I sigh in relief, but I have to face Kevin now . Shithead William !!! Cannot shut his mouth. He turned back looking at me but pulled my hand forward checking my arm if I was hurt or bruised somewhere.

" you hurt somewhere??"
I shook my head .

" that's good then , .... don't panic , don't be afraid of anyone!!! I trust you . You're stronger than you think Alright??"
He said , but I was so shocked that he didn't ask about what William said . I nodded happily, feeling relieved... he bopped my nose again making me shy a little.

" Go inside,... I'll watch it from here ."
He said .

"Okeyy , drive safe . "

I smiled and crossed the road and turned around waving back at him again and going inside finally. Tbt i really felt like I finally have someone who I can rely on . I felt like a teenager whose boyfriend just left her before going to work . I felt like My Dad just left me at the college gate saying
' be strong, and not get bullied ' I felt my Dad in him ... though I don't really remember any memories with him ,but I know ... i have some blurry scene where me calling someone daddy and like he loved me , i just can feel that .... Every Girl dreams of seeing her dad in her life partner , A daughter doesn't need anything more than her parents and a family who will love her more than anything . Realising I have someone who loves me a lot and cherishes a lot makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine . But I'm afraid because, my happiness never lasted for more .... what if this also - , no i shouldn't think of something like that . Yeah .