Handsome but Arrogant

Seeing them I felt soo single....
' God !! Till when will I be single?'
i asked looking up at the sky , technically at the roof .

I wish I had someone who would make me blush , make me feel butterflies in my stomach .. I kept watching them having their private and memorable moments in their life , and here I'm sitting with the most annoyed person. When I  looked at him , he was already looking at me . He asked me 'what' with his eyebrows rising. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the way the waiter would come ....

' when will my dessert arrive?' i thought to myself because after this I have to go for my job i cannot miss the very second week of my work . Thinking about that . I never said Len about my part time job he'll be angry for sure when I say him . I sigh thinking about his reaction.

" What happened??.. are you that sad about being single?"
The person sitting beside me asked .i just ignored him .

" You know I am talking to you right  ? "
He said.

" ..."

" Anna "
I turned my head , just my head and said .

" It's Ann. Not Anne !!!"
I said glaring at him .he smiled looking at me .

" This always works "
he said still smiling.

" What ?"

" Defending yourself?"

I just squinted my eyes and again turned my head waiting for the waiter.

" what did I do now ?" 
He asked .

" You donno ??.. Mr William Wilson?"
I ask folding my hands . Turning fully towards him .

" No . Miss Blake "

he said putting his one arm on the chair and fingers resting on his cheeks looking bossy, but Blinking his eyes cutely.  I stared at him for a sec looking at his features and his cute button nose , his long lashes how come he has long lashes then me ??. I thought, his small forehead which was covered with his bangs, and my gaze fell on his soft shiny lips which were ready to be sucked !!!. Shit what am I thinking!!.. i mentally slapped myself and looked at his eyes again which was already looking at me.  He was looking at me without even blinking. I slowly flickered his forehead with my index finger and thumb .

" Ahh Ouch !!!..why did you do that ??"

" That was for your behaviour for past hours."

" Which behaviour?"
He said still massaging his forehead eyes scrunched together.

" Why were you acting like you were forced to come here ??.. you didn't order anything, you didn't talk about anything, you didn't let me take pictures nor let Len take pictures... Was your mouth sealed??. If yes !!. Then why are you talking now ..???"
I said continuously scolding him .

" Damn... My head . And women it's true that I was forced to come here . The reason I didn't order anything was because i didn't want to eat but be thankful at least I ate . And about the pictures. I take only when i like and you were forcing me  , and also the reason I wasn't talking because i didn't know them well , i just met now and you want me to be comfortable with them so soon ??..  "
he said .

By now I was hurt . Very hurt and was about to cry when someone interrupted.

" Mam your dessert , & we are sorry for being late " .

I looked at him and the dessert and started crying.. i didn't know why I cried so loudly. But I did anyway.

" Am really sorry mam.. we are really sorry actually the ingredients were short so we couldn't -"