Coffee Date ???

After some time when I was about to start the engine I saw a couple who was Hugging so tightly the boy was young like 22 or maybe 23 . And the girl was 20 i guess she was a lil short but. They were looking cute together . When they were apart from each other , the girl was crying so much that she was hitting his chest and he was smiling sadly .. like she was complaining about something and he couldn't do anything but listen to her crying and cry himself too . Then it hit me !!

*Gasping

" is he ???.. going to die ? "

it got confirmed when I saw reports in his hand . It made me sad thinking How sad it is to get that type of news when they have Berly started their life . It made me think , here I was shouting for just a migraine what bad news they got that made her look so vulnerable .

' Shouldn't you thank God ? For not resulting in you in any worst situation? ' said my inner voice.

I nodded like someone just advised me something. And i drove away , silently praying for the cute couples.

" I just wish that the couple would live longer than the old couple I saw near the park " .

As I was on the way home . i saw Him at the convenience store.

" What is he doing here ? Looking all cool ? "
I peeked from the glass . " Nevermind not my concern " i was sooo about to go my way when .

" Hey !!! "
He waved at me . For that I waved back to say hi . Are we that close ?? To do Hi hello when we meet ? . He signalled me to come outside . But whyyyyie? .

I parked my car and went out . walking towards him .

" Hi "
he said again .

" Hello "
i said again .

" So , ...how are you ? "
He asked

" Ammm Good , "
i said confused for that he nodded .

" Ah , how are you ??"
I asked because this conversation was becoming awkward.

" Am good too .. "
i nodded.

" ..."

"..."

" So what do you want me to do ? "
He asked .

" Sorry What ? .. "
What is he talking about?

" You said , you want me to do something "

" When ? "

" Friday " .

" What are you talking about?..I don't remember "

after saying that his facial expression changed from excited to sad ?. Is he sad ? But whyyyyie?.

" Forget it "
saying that he walked past me .

" Hey ,.. wait "
said holding his wrist and jumping in front of him like he always did .

" Common remind me ... "
I said folding my arms near my chest .

" Nevermind"
he said putting his hands in his Jean's trousers and looking somewhere here and there .

" Whyyyyie? "

" Because I said ."
He said looking directly in my eyes. Till now I didn't know we were standing this close to each other. I moved back a little startled.

" Just a bit ,"
i said showing with my index finger and thumb "remind me " .

*He cleared his throat....