I need her .

After getting inside he also got into his seat .

"Where to ?"

" Just drop me to the 3rd bus stop from here " .
I said .

"Will you tell me the exact address?"

"No"

"Fine"
He said , breathing out furiously.

And he started to drive ... some minutes later he started to talk again .

"About today ......., i-ill , i didn't mean to hurt you so badly I was just saying what I felt ."
He said and glanced at me . Not getting any reply he decided to be silent.

He was driving and driving for the past 5 minutes... But the 2nd bus stop wasn't arriving anytime soon.

"Can you drive fast ??.. I am getting late !!!"
I said biting my nails, glaring at the road .

"Getting late for what??"

He again tried to make a conversation but i didn't answer rather open my cell and texted Lucy ... Making clear is everything okay there ?? Or is the boss there today or not ??... After some seconds she replied being amused saying 'look who decided to txt at last ' after some normal talk I got to know today that Boss wouldn't be arriving today. 'thank god' i said to myself.
But I felt some gaze on me and I knew who it was so I locked my phone and kept inside my bag . it was already 5:3 . The bus stop arrived and I got down from his car. good thing he didn't try to stop me . I went a block walking and the building came in my view . Entering inside scanning my card taking my lift reaching i walked to my department and towards my desk ... As I sat on my chair ready to start my work but before that how can my day start without Lucy blabbering .

" Where were you girl ??"
She asked fully turning towards me , i turned my chair too.

" I was in a restaurant having lunch with my friends, and didn't clock the time " .
I reasoned for my late arrival.

"Okay .. your forgiven "
she said sternly and gave me her signature smile .
As I was about to put my headset , when an announcement echoed.

" The late commers assembly in the meeting room "
What ??? , i thought no-one saw .... shit !!!! . But Wait isn't that Kevin's voice ??.

" Isn't that Kevin??.."
i asked Lucy, she was busy typing something but still answered.

" Yupppp" .
She said .

" when did he become an announcer ?"
I asked Lucy .

" He isn't an Announcer .. he is the 'Customer service Director ' . I don't know why he is announcing You should go or else you'll face extra discipline. "
She said while doing her work .

" Director???.. extra punishment??. When did that happen??"
I asked , in shock .

" Honey , He's super strict when it comes to work . Your wasting your time calculating things, you can do that when you come back .......... But why are your eyes fluffy??. Did you cry ??"
She said looking at me concerned and cautioning me .

" I'll tell you when I am back "
saying that i got up and went to the meeting room.

As i entered... Kevin was already calling some names i gulped down my saliva i didn't know he had some authority or else i wouldn't have treated him that way . I knocked on the glass door but he didn't reply so I went inside and sat . After he was done calling the names, my name wasn't there . He looked at everyone who was sitting with their head down .

" So , what am I supposed to do with you all ??. Fier you all ??. The behaviour you all are showing isn't acceptable in this company coming late constantly won't be accepted either you leave yourself or we'll help ."
He said looking at everyone, DAMN why the hell is he looking soo cute when he's soo furious. I never saw him so serious before .