Granola

And when i was ready to go .

"Will you listen fully ??. Don't jump to a conclusion,. I came here to make things better, i don't want to meet like this .?. Like this ?? whenever we meet .. we see each other with hate ??. Okeyy ?. Can u understand that ....................... "

I wasn't turning my back nor I was answering.. so he continued.

" The reason for my  anger was  because, I lost my football match that day . It was my Finals i practiced it so much day and night. But i failed  and my teammates were acting like nothing happened I was furious thinking they didn't even care that we lost the Finals. I couldn't remove my anger on them though being a captain but it was my fault.

I don't know how to vent my anger , so that day I was going back home when I saw the store and wanted to get something so that I can get my mind fresh and go home being a little less angry or else i would vent my anger on my nephew or my sis . Ice tea is my favourite too .. soI was going to take it but the incident happened with you .. and when you just snatched the drink from meh triggered me even more .. I just left from there.. when we met at the park I was playing with my cousin . but I saw you there too . Which got me lil furious thinking that if you wouldn't have snatched my drink and i wouldn't stay all night out , i wouldn't have got lectured and my card wouldn't have seized from me and yesterday... When I saw you !!!., I just wanted you to feel pathetic, because i know girls cannot handle when it comes to their appearance... So I said all of that , but believe me . not a thing I meant ..

i mean it !!.., and if you ask me why I want to apologise!!.. I got my card back but after calming down myself i thought of what all I said you !!.., and  it made me feel guilty and regret... And i cannot sleep when I'm in any Guilt or regret... Soooo I'm here to apologise,  and it's totally fine if you don't want to forgive. I can understand.... .... I just want to apologise " .

He breathed out .... Like he didn't even know he was saying all that to a stranger with holding his breath so shortly.

I turned back finally....  Looking at him .

"So you're apologizing because you felt guilty and regret  am i right?"
I asked him , to look done with him .

" yeah "
He said .

"And your apologising because you got your card back"

" yea - ..... no , no . I'm guilty so I'm asking " .
He said embarrassed.

I Sigh, thinking men won't change their character.

" alright, ... if you want me to forgive you ,  you have to do something"
I said  suddenly sniffing.

" Yeah . Okay but why are you crying for that ?"
He asked , confused.

" Crying??.. why will I cry ? " 
I asked  , confused.

" Yes I can clearly see that " he pointed at my face

i touched my face , my eyes, and was shocked with my own self .  Why will I cry so suddenly??.. was his story so sad ???. Damn my harmons!!!. I wiped my tears off and sniffed a lil to get hold  of myself.

" Mm, yeahh you see your story was so emotional that my harmons gave up on controlling and roll  down ".... I laughed awkwardly .

He just nodded.

" Soo , let's meet the day after tomorrow. Sunday right here "
i said .

" What should I do , for you to forgive me ?" 
He asked .

" You will know soon . Till then Goodbye"
i turned and walked away....

"Yeah,. But at what time ???"
He shouted closely. I turned but still walking backward, thought a lil when will be the perfect time .