Confession

"May I come in Sir ,?" I knocked

"Yes, please" the professor allowed and I got in ... to see the professor doing some work on his laptop, i silently went near to his desk placing my essay.

"The essay, you told me to submit" i submitted proudly as if it's mine .

" Hm " he just hm ? Just hm ? . He was busy with his laptop doing some typing . I guess he's entering the Mark's, how much did i score this time ... I don't want to study the same shit again !! Just a lil bit peeking more-

" Miss Ann, You may leave now ". He said making me stumble on my feet , but I stood straight again adjusting my hair ...

"Yes sir " i said .

After running out of his Chamber, i was now at the basketball court, standing and cheering for Him 'Ryan'

i have been planning for this day for almost 2 years now !!,. I cannot wait anymore, after the match is over I'm going to confess to him . Yes !!!, I'm going to do that !. Did i forget to tell you that Ryan is the heartthrob of the college, every girl drools over him and Me too . It's not like I am the first girl who will confess today , many did already and he rejected them very politely, so sweet right?. So I am not at all nervous what if he turns me down , he won't insult me in front of everyone he's not that type of man ... I smiled thinking about it. After finishing his match I am going to approach him with the water bottle and ask him out !. Hope it's work

Wish me luck.

As said the match is finished, and his team won like always i should congratulate him of course Here I go !!

After 5 minutes,...

" Why isn't nobody going to their classes ??. Don't they have any ? " I said to myself feeling self conscious and anxious at the same time , overthinking the situation What if he threw my bottle, what if he harshly pushed me ? What if he kills me?

'Those what if questions kill a lot of people's hope and confidence.'

It was doing the same to meh ..

"Aish Ann Stop listening to yourself, and start talking to yourself... Be confident everything will be alright "

GIVING some confidence in myself , i went straight to Him just 5 to 6 steps away that's all .

Wait !!!!! ....

My whole day went like hell , I think I should confess to him tomorrow today isn't my day , right ??? yes !!., With that saying . giving myself some excuse like seriously from when did I start believing in jinx and stuff ??... I turn back ready to go back From where I came .. but . Didn't I say my day wasn't good ???? . A voice called me from behind.

"Anne Blake , is that You ??. " he said , it's obviously his voice.

Shit why my full Name ... ? No turning back now , Ann just say it already for the sake of your chocolate brownies okay for the Brownies . I turn back smiling...

" Ahmm , yeahh ye-ah , you called me ?" I asked nervously. God !!! He looks ethereal from close . I just want some strong wind to blow now , it's freaking hot to see him like this ... from near .

" Yeah I did " he said coming a step closer, making me gulp and tightening my grip on the bottle.

" Ohh..... what is it ? " i asked softly.
Shit did it sound rude ? Go inter course yourself Ann .

" Nothing i thought you wanted to say something ?" How the hell did he know.?? Nevermind just Go for it bitch.. God !!, I should stop calling myself by shitty names... Stop it Ann Focus on your crush for now !!...