Unnie

*Knock knock.....

*Knock knock.....

*Knock knock.....

Have you ever had such a day , where your past comes and stands in front of your door?? Have it ever happened that you try so hard to forget it but it only takes one second to feel those unnecessary feelings wash in your body to your mind, in just some seconds ? I finally understand that old saying.

" no matter what , you cannot run from your past , unless and until you face it and accept it !.... Life will put all its will to make you face it again and again , until you shatter into pieces and there will be no one but you to fix it for yourself "

*Knock
*knock...
*Knock..
*Knock.

Just like that , my bad fate is standing in front of my door , i don't really know whether i should open it and accept it or just let it be !!!! But I'm damn sure that if I open this door today , let's say I have opened the door of my heart for the person standing outside. But till how far can I run ?? One day or the other I have to face it , i have to open the door ....

" B-but I'm not ready yet!!! , Am not "
i said to myself, stammering in my own voice .

*Knock !!..

A loud bang was heard making me jump a little in my place !!, I was in my own thoughts when my phone rang , i picked up wiping my tears.

" Hello ... "
A voice said .

" Am i speaking to Ann ??"
She asked .

" Yes .. it's me "
I replied.

" Ohh.. dear I'm your neighbour living NXT to your house , please can you open the door of your house, the noise he's making is disturbing my ear , you know that I just had and ear surgery... So are you at home ?? If not I can tell him - " .
She kept talking, not giving me chance to talk . So I cut her off .

" No , it's alright Mrs Gray I'm in home it's self, it's just I was ..... Sleeping , i didn't hear i apologise for the disturbance ".
I apologized.

" Thank you"

And she hung up... It was our neighbour Mrs Gracie Gray , that's true she just had her surgery but that's not the problem, the problem is .

* BANG BANG !!! ....

Taking a deep breath i finally opened the door !!! Looking Stern at the person.

" Hi "
he said .

" Why are you here ???"
I asked , not at all welcoming him .

" Isn't it obvious? , To meet you ... To have some talk ?" He asked with his toothy smile.

" I'm not in the mood to talk "
i said and was about to close the door when he suddenly slammed his hand on the door and opened it wide , and came inside and looked around the house.

" Close the door Sis , you don't like when people eyedrop your talk .... Am i right?"
He asked, raising his eyebrows.

What the hell how did he know??. nobody knows except Len about that !!! .

" Did you meet Len ?"
I asked him , narrowing my brows and folding my arms near my chest. He sat and patted NXT to him signalling to sit next to him .

" Answer when I ask something"
I said , Stern seriously.

" You first sit .... I'll tell you everything"

I stood there for a good two minutes and he wasn't talking as he said , so I gave up and sat Not next to him but on the single arm chair , still folding my arms looking all serious, rude and heartless.