Wedding

The whole day went smoothly like butter. Just some eye strain and neck pain that's all ahh and some buries on the ankle for wearing the tight heels, i sigh getting in the car ... it's 5 now , and I was hungry creating a plane inside my  crazy mind I smiled starting the engine.

" It's been a week i guess I went last time , Yeah it's time to meet again "
i said excitedly . 

Driving for 20 minutes straight, my back was hurting now , the whole day I sat on a chair now on a seat , stopping the car i jumped out . parking in a safe place and i walked towards the reception.

" Is Mr Edward In his office?"
  I ask the girl .

" Yes Mam , you may proceed to his office... should I inform him?"
She asked .

" No ... that's alright"

I smiled at her and went away, the reason why she didn't ask me for any appointments or anything, because she knows that I'm a regular customer of their Boss .

As i reached his floor .. I walked through the corridors and sigh when I reached the big door which was built like it was from floor to the roof .... i barged open making a loud thud sound ... turning left looking at him , only to see not at all bothered to look up .

 turning left looking at him , only to see not at all bothered to look up

I walked towards his desk tapping with my nails to get his attention.

" Just a moment, let me finish this ."
He said without looking at me , like he knows it's me .... i sighed Annoyed and turned back to sit on the sofa opposite to his desk  waiting for him ... 

Throughout his work , not even for Once he looked at me... like he was in some kind of marathon with his laptop, if he moved his sight he'll lose a million dollars . It has been 15 minutes now , and he isn't bulging from his place ... i sigh again for the nth time I was fed up with him now , i was tired , sleepy and angry . I jerked up from my place took my bag and was about to open the damn door when a hand stopped me . I again sigh seeing his hand ...

" I'm done "
he said  smiling,
I looked at him without smiling.

" and I'm done waiting too "
i said , trying to open the door but he blocked the door , standing in the front.

" I'm sorry, I had some work"
He said , sadly.

" I was tired and sleepy too .... I still waited for you right ?? leaving my tiredness??"
He just nodded.

" move Kevin , i have to go home ..."
He shook his head.

" move Kevin !!!!"
He shook his head again .
I pushed him aside, and walked out of his office.

" idiot!!!.. i shouldn't have come , every time I come here , i go back furious...i seriously think he's changed " i said on the verge of crying.

Walking towards the parking lot, i got into my car and drove off to home .