Truthful

As I took a big , i couldn't believe what I ate !.. i stopped chewing and gulped it with water and asked her .

"What is this ??"
She stopped eating her food and asked me suddenly.

"Whyyyyie??? What is it ??. Isn't it good ??. Did i put something you don't like ??"
she asked continuously.

"You just say what does this dish name as ?"

" They are known as Crêpes or crepes Suzette. "

" This is going to be my favourite!!.. really how did you make this ??.. i really wanna know , God !!! It's delicious i really loved it "
i said and continued to eat .

"Thank God You scared me ."
She said , in relief.

" Hahaha, from where did you learn this ??. Do you know more ??"
I asked while eating.

" She's a professional certified chef ."
Len said.

" Jinjaaahhhhhh??? "
She nodded,

"Will you teach me ??.. not this certified recipe but just simple Once "

"Haha ... Of course I will , but this isn't a certified recipe I just made which was easy "
She said, chuckling.

" For the chef's everything is easy "
I said  , remembering my awful moment in the kitchen.

"Nevermind I'll try to learn " ...
And they laughed out seeing me act on my own .

After some gossip we left the house at sharp 9 : 35 , we'll reach there in 10 minutes. I took my car Len and Angel in Len's car, & we drove off to the college!!..

Arriving at the college we parked our car and left for our class , unfortunately why did our classes mingled!!! I cursed at my luck and went by the corridors and to the class, when i arrived . the last class flashed back what happened and with whom!!!.. i entered the class and stood in the middle and was deciding where to sit front or back ??  Front or back??.
I was in my process of thinking when a breath fanned near my ear I was about to smack whoever head it was when the person locked his arms with my hands in front back Hugging me and resting their chin on my shoulder.

" Relax Ann , it's mehh "

he said soo slow that just me and him could hear !!.. i was getting goosebumps and my body reacted too , i suddenly shudder having him this close feeling his chest on my back his strong arms wrapped around me secularly yet gentle not like squishing me . I thought he would leave me seeing me shudder but instead he came a little bit close to my back if that's possible and his hands were on touching my stomach, i cursed myself for wearing a crop top , his hands were now touching my skin his chin which made a moment when he tried coming closer that made my not so long cardigan to move a little for him to get access of my shoulder and am damn sure he felt my skin too because he was softly making circles on my stomach and nibbling his nose on my shoulder which made me turn my head to look at him and when I did , he stopped teasing me with this nose and looked at  me too !!.. that was a worst decision  ... He was soo close soo close !!.. that if I open or move my lips.  we will kiss !!.. for hell sake , no !!! Ani !! Absolutely not !! Never !!! My first kiss like this ??.. i couldn't even push him he locked me completely God damn it !!!., When he was about to move an inch to touch my precious lips i turned my head to the front he giggled a little and still kissed me on my cheek ... And that wasn't a peck it was like he was feeling my skin with this lips he stayed like that for at least 15 seconds... And finally decided to separate, not his body or hands we were still stuck to gather like a glue he just finished his long peck and was still looking at my side profile. And you ask about me ?? What was i doing??? I was too stunned to react to anything!!.. when i again tried to look at him , he again tried to kiss me , but I looked front again !.. with my open wide eyes!! , I was about to tell him to leave me when he came close to my ear where his lips were touching my ear lob which made me close eyes getting a panic attack mentally , he said .

" Don't say anything"

and kissed my earlobe again again again and again and bited  . A  groan which was similar to a moan left my mouth . I suddenly opened my eyes and looked at him !!.. realising what we were doing and what just I did !!. I forcefully tried to get out from his hold but all went to vain when just a pull from back holding my waist made me land back on his chest again he now tightly held me in one place Hugging me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. My mouth was still open from the impact that just happened.

"Close it , or I can do it for you "
he said .
I closed it but again opened it and said .

" What are you doing ???"
Suddenly what happened last night flashed in my mind !!.

"Nothing just hugging you , if you want I can do more " he said giggling.

"Leave me William " 
i said .

"Never ..... Not in this life at least "
he said holding me more tightly. I perfectly know what did he meant !!. But why ?

" Why won't you leave me ?"
I asked .

" Because I don't want to "

" My legs are in pain "
i said honestly.

" Truthful?"
He asked .

" Yes "

The moment those words left from my mouth he left me , i sigh feeling free but was soon in the air .

" Woooohhh,.. what the !! What are you doing ??.. put me down !!"

I said seeing me lift in  bridal style in his arm i held his neck tightly fearing he would leave me anytime,  he smiled again and on and on climbing the stairs of the class i guess he was serious when we said we would sit together on the last bench only ..

" Lifting you up , you said your legs are hurting soo "

" So ? "

" So ... I didn't want your legs to hurt more soo "

" So ? "

" so... I lifted you " ...

I nodded, when our bench arrived I was ready to put my feet down but it didn't happen. He himself sat and made me sit on his lap ,.. i was panicking more than being surprised. I tried getting up one time , two time , three time , four time .... He wasn't leaving my waist at any cost , so I gave up.

__________________________________________________________

1100 - words