babo

"Finally... I'm done "

i said leaning on my chair , looking at my table . It was a mess , coffee cups, paper's shattered... my blazer down on the floor , my shoes somewhere.... i sigh and got back sitting straight. Saving the files and shutting down the Pc . Standing up cleaning the mess which i created,, sighing again I took my belongings and walked away , turning off the lights and walking towards the lift . I waited for the lift and it arrived , entering i pressed the ground floor button, but before the lift got close a hand stopped it . When I looked up to see who it was i rolled my eyes , and he saw it ... i moved aside letting some place and he entered pressing the button, and finally the lift closed . ...

It was a pin drop silence except the sound of lift going down and our breath. It's for sure that I'm  not going to be the one to break the ice , IT WAS HIS FAULT.
And he did . He cleared his throat, trying to grab my attention... but no !!  And here we go , silent again .... Good .

A few sec more he cleared his throat again and said something, but i didn't understand what he said because the lift opened.

" Ah ac-" *ting ...

And I walked out , he did too but before I walked further he held my hand  , stopping me . I looked at him and then at my hand , he got the signal and left the hand . I was about to walk again when he said  .

" I'm sorry ." 

Which made me halt in my place , but remembering what I said to him .... I walked out of the building.

" Ann , Ann... listen to me please, i said I'm sorry right?? ,..Ann "

he continued to walk behind me . And i pretended like I don't know him . There wasn't any public because it was past 10 now .... and I still continued to walk till the bus stop . I don't want to waste my money on cab giving extra .

It was a 5 minute walk , to be honest.... I was glad he followed me . Because it's dark , and I was scared to walk alone till the bus stop, after reaching there , i realised there was no one . Not a single person, I sat there on the bench .... I don't even know when the bus will come or does it even come after 10 ? .. i wore my jacket feeling a little cold and waited.

" Are you freaking kidding me ???... why are you here ?? Where is your car  ? "
he asked standing in front of me , but i didn't spare a single glance at him .

"Ann ??.. you hear me ??"
He called .

"ANNE BLAKE!!!...DO YOU HEAR ME ????"

He shouted making me jump in my place .  Seeing me startled, he kneeled down holding my hands in his and warming them . Blowing the heat air from his mouth he warmed my hands a little. I tried getting my hands out , but he's Kevin .

" I'm Sorry..... i really am , i know i shouldn't have done that to you , i shouldn't have told you to go out , i shouldn't have shouted at you . I know, I'm sorry"
he said looking at me .  I still didn't look at him .

"Please.... , look at me Ann I'm sorry. I regret it "

And then i finally looked at him . A sharp gaze piercing to him I asked . But before that I took my hands from his hold and folded near my chest.

"Didn't I say ??? I won't forgive you , even if you ask for it ?"
I said , Stern. looking at him.

" I know... I know. But what can I do ?? I was furious." He said looking down .

" furious?? .. for what ? "
I stood up suddenly, anger rushing through my head . He stood up too looking at me ." Don't know?" I asked .

" no "
He replied.