Homework

"and today ... I cleared Everything between us , between me , Len , William. I told them not to disturb me or anything so you don't need to worry . I can handle my mess .... ahhh and you know the person who asked me out , was William itself , but i rejected....  I'm not in a state to afford a relationship.
*Giggling I took a sip of my drink , gulping hard .*

" So, how's my story."
I asked him , unwrapping the milk chocolate.

" I don't know.... how was your story, but I'm sure that you don't need to act strong. At least not in front of me . "

he said  looking at me with his shiny eyes. I froze for what he said , i myself didn't know that I was faking to be strong. But the moment he said that , looking into his eyes which only showed affection and care for me , a sudden rush of emotions flew into me , leading down the water flowing down from my eyes. I soon wiped them off my face and looked away, smiling..

" aishhh, my eyes.... i guess something went inside"
i said rubbing and wiping them off again . Smiling again i looked at him to see how serious he was looking at me . I just chuckled replying to his answer.

" your wrong Mr. Edward,  someone said to me ... that
' I'm stronger than I think ' and I'm sure I'm stronger than you think . I can fight back this ........ right??"
I asked more likely making sure that I can really get past this all ??? Get past my past ? , I never in my life needed soo much assurance that i wanted someone to say ' i can do it ' sometimes you just need someone to light up hope in your lightless life ?? He just moved the bag aside and came closer .... sitting in front of me with his legs open and arms open . I didn't think twice to move forward and get  engulfed in his warm embrace. I hugged him tightly from the side , resting my head on his chest hugging him . My legs and I were on one side facing the beach hugging him like a small sad kid . And he was turned towards the left facing the huge rocks. He rested his head on my head kissing it , and caressing at the same time .. he Patted my back comforting me . 

" i know My Princess is strong "

he planted a kiss on my forehead, at first it took me off guard with a sudden speed heart rate . I clutched on his shirt feeling nervous suddenly... thinking should I back off ??? But his warmth was comforting a lot , i just controlled myself and closed my eyes living in the moment. But soon i opened my eyes when he said .

" I just wanted to say , you can cry if you want . Don't hesitate in front of me. I won't tease you afterwards for your running nose ."
He said making fun of me , i detached my head from him in a speed of light , frowning... but still resting my hands on his chest .

" what do you mean ... I cry with a runny nose ."
I asked .

" I mean .. you look like a kid when crying "
he said smiling, but still holding me in place locking me in his arms by placing them on my waist.  I took my hands from his chest and folded looking to my left where the waves were hitting each other.

" I'm not a kid "
i said without looking at him. He giggled , turning my face towards him with my chin . bringing it close to his face , he looked at me with his Sparky eyes, Shining in the moonlight. For a moment I wished to kiss his eyes, but resisted doing it .... I smiled looking at him .

" what if i disappear someday??"
That question made me push him back a little.

" what the hell do you mean by that ??"
I asked furiously.

" relax Ann . I'm just asking"
he said trying to calm me down.but i wasn't in the mood to joke .

" I'm not in the mood for a joke Kevin !!!" 
I said , furiously.