In The same Class

He was just staring at me folding his arms. And I was staring at everything except him . My left hand started to feel numb for holding the bag for a while now. I was so in my anger that i forgot that my right hand was injured and transferred the bag from left to right.

" Ouch!!.. "

feeling a sudden pain I left the bag and unfortunately things shattered a lil . I bent down a little bit and Wilson stopped me in the mid air by him kneeling down and picking up everything out of the things inside the bag . Grabbed my hand and took my car keys locking them and dragged me to his car . I stopped in the middle making him stop too he looked back at me with his jaw clenched and eyes full of rage eyebrows knitted together. Why is he angry when I should be the one !!. I removed my hand from his hold and took my bag and stretched my right hand forward.

" Keys.. I can drive myself back "

i said and looked away. Waiting for him to hand over my car keys. Ignoring my right hand he again grabbed my left hand and dragged me forcefully to his car . This time his hold was a little tight.

" Yaah . I said right ? I can drive myself??. Why are you forcing me ?.. leave my hand !! I said leave my hand "

i said struggling to get myself released from This hulk's grip . But i failed, when we reached his car he opened the passenger's seat and made me sit forcefully by pushing me inside but yet being careful of my hand . And closed the door . He kept my bag in his trunk and came back to the driving seat . When I turned back to see Adam . He was already sleeping but there wasn't just him . There was a cute lil girl too sleeping with a pouty face . I wanted to know if they both are his nephew and niece?.. but nevermind I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. We were silent all the way , and i didn't even say my address. And am not planning to say either .

After some time he stopped his car in front of a Big Residence . The house was all black and white colour..

I was peeking from my glass window. When I felt a stare, i just sat back in my seat without looking at the person.

" You can come inside , if you want ... I'll just put them in their rooms and come back . I'll drop you then "

he said still looking at me . I just stared at my nails not answering. He sighed and closed his door in rage which made me jump a little... He went back and opened the door took the girl kid and signalled someone to take Adam and went inside. After he left , i opened my door took my bag from the trunk and walked to the gate . The door opened automatically and I went out . Going a lil far from his house my hand was already hurting from the injury and my left hand was feeling numb .. I put my bag on my shoulder and walked fast in search of a cab . After some time I reached the street and luckily I got a cab there .. and finally i can rest for a while .

" Where would you want to go Mam?."
The driver asked .

" The beach-"
no wait, even if I go there my car keys are with him !!..

" Ahhh--shit !!.. to the main city area please."
I said and we drove away.

After reaching home .. i dropped on my couch and slept ..

" It was a hectic day" ...

Wilson pov :

When I made myself assure that they were soundly asleep. I walk out of the room closing it slowly. And went downstairs when my House Sitter called me

" Sir . Should I serve your dinner?"
He asked .

" Not now .. I'll be back in some time "

saying that I left the main door running to my car. When i opened my car door to sit , there was no one . I looked at the empty space for a minute and closed the door locking it and going back inside.