Her nightmare

But then that bitch bit me I cried a lot and that mark was there till a day or two , when I was crying my eyes out that bitch was eating my chocolate shamelessly and then My saviour came Snatched my chocolate from that shameless girl and said

"Humans don't bite, animal do ,... " Pushed her that she fell on the ground crying and scratched her palm ....

To be honest I was lil satisfied you know they say
" tit - for - tat policy" that's true.

Thinking about those days made me laugh a lil which brought a attention to the class on me which i totally forgot about. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me ..

"what's so funny about Miss Anne?"
Asked the professor. I didn't answer. How can I when I don't even know what to say ??? Should I tell him I was thinking about my childhood??? Nope not in this life .... not getting any reply from me the professor asked me again.

" Did you complete your essay" he asked , bringing me back to my world . But essay ?? Wasn't the submission date tomorrow? .

"Sir but the due date is tomorrow"...
I said , getting up from my seat .

" I never ask you the due date Miss ".
Dang it .

" No sir , it isn't complete yet "
I said , biting my lip .

"Submit it by evening, you may sit !!".

He said , and walked out of the class . I didn't even knew when the class ended . You could have laughed 3 minutes later Ann !!! . I said to myself and sat . I do think I should bury myself now . Ohhhhhhh God !!!! It's enough for the day , i cannot bear it this much , and how can I write a 5000 words essay till evening and it's about "self esteem " which i practically don't have any. Am an not so confident girl How Will I do that !!....

"Don't u think, you should bury Yourself now?? " Asked Len , while resting his hand and head on the table .

" I thought the same " ... I said , packing my thing's being done living my life .

"I'll help , burying you from the top . You know the last part where people put sand and close the grave ?? And then a stone engraved by your name ?? " he said , excited, what type of a friend I have .

" Thanks , but no thanks... I'll do that myself when I am done writing my essay!!!! Or else the professor will stand near my grave and still ask 'why didn't you submit and die ?'" i mimicked.

*Sigh

"I think today isn't my day, I'll better go home " i said , giving up on my day .

"Aren't you going to see the match ? " he asked , reminding me of the very reason I came to college today.

" Shit what time is it ?" I jerked up from my seat, snatching his hand to see the time ..

"It's 12:15 , you still have time . Let's eat something I have something to discuss" he said suddenly becoming serious.

"No , i have to write the essay" i said .

"I'll give you mine " he said out of nowhere , making me look at him suspiciously.

"Why ??, Why will you give me yours, it's your hard work , I'll do mine by myself" i said trying to know his reason for becoming soo helpful.

"No worries, babe you will have to sit the whole night and submit mine tomorrow , that's all " . I sigh listening to his reply. How can I think of him helping me without getting back anything??? .

"Jerk "

"I know, now let's go" he said and dragged me out with him.

You see , he's a sweet and helpful but Hopeless and selfish person too but why does he sound so serious , that seriously gives me chills...