Ratatouille

The next section was costumes...

#costumes
#here comes Us ...
#Ratatouille .

The blue is me , and the brown one is Kevin . We roamed around the mall , the look on everyone's face was priceless..... But you know sometimes enjoying your own childish things, those little things will make a huge memory and bring a huge happiness in your life sooo don't care about anyone and just try once living your life in your way ... Trust me you'll get addicted to your life and love it so dearly like your addiction to your Phone.

At first he struggled to come out of the shop , but after all the pushing and pulling

At first he struggled to come out of the shop , but after all the pushing and pulling.... We already were in the public eye so he finally gave up and came outside but was constantly hiding behind the pillors it was hilarious... Trust me he's too cute to handle,

" Common Kevin ... Everyone is seeing us "

" That's the reason I don't want to come out ."
He said going inside the store again to return it .

" Excuse me , can i return this ?"
He asked .

" No sir.. we are sorry, we don't return "
the receptionist said ..
I gave a thumbs up to the receptionist for helping me and dragged him out ...

" Don't you want to go to the NXT stop ???"
I asked .

" No.. i want to go home "
He cried.

" Not so soon , babe "
i said and ran far from that Store...

" Okayyy.. I won't run back or hide, leave  my hand "
he said standing suddenly .

" I don't trust you "
i said holding his hand tight .

" I won't. promise... "
He showed his pinky , but rats have only four fingers... he was showing the last small finger which made me laugh so badly ... I left his hand nodding.

" Okay,.. soo can I bring you somewhere??"
He asked .

" Where ?"
I asked , back .

" Let's go ... you'll see "

he said and grabbed my hands and we entered the lift , which took us to the cloth department... We entered the girls clothing section where everyone was looking at us as if we were aliens.

" Common, we are just Rats... Aren't we Kevin ?"
I asked pulling his fur .
He nodded replying.

" Yes... And they are looking at us like they are going to eat us like cats ???"
He said .

" Huhhh... Are they ??"
He nodded again .

" Common let me protect you ..."
He said and we went for some classy type dresses, elegant yet fancy .... I looked at some price tags and gasped.

" Omooooooooo , why is it soo much ?"
I said to myself checking what's so special about it ?.

" Don't you think it's just a normal'dress ? Kevin ?? Kevin ??"