Arm Locking Him

Breathing heavily i finally reached the class ...

".. Ufff May i come in Sir ??? " I said to Mr Anderson who is our professor. His nickname is *Second Hitler, the first one is- .

"APSOULETY Not , miss Ann " said with his signature wide creepy smile which I hate the most to talk about there is nothing to like about him in the first place.
"*Sherlock" i said under my breath.

"Am sorry sir, I won't repeat it again.. the bus, no actually my Car- " i was cut off .

"There is no need for the explanation Miss Ann , i never told you to give me a reason for coming late . And yes You shouldn't repeat this mistake again if you want to attend my class the next time, but for now please Excuse " .

With that he continued the class, you ask why I was so desperate to attend the class?. First my attendance was shortage . second Today's class was to present the presentation, Len was going to present and HE was also going to present his presentation today ... And the most embarrassing moment is I got nagged in front of Him . I peeked from the door to look at him , he was concentrating like always. Which makes me soo easy to look at him without getting cought. But I got nagged in front of my crush. Dropping my head down , i stood outside not wanting to get late for the next class... And an apology to Mr Anderson is a must or else.... He'll deduct my marks like last semester... not again for disrespecting or late arrival . I sigh and stood there .

After standing for half an' hour the class ended , so here he comes.. Mr Hitler part 2 .

"Oh , Miss Anne Blake " he stopped in his track, looking at me.

" Yeah , I am really sorry for my behaviour Mr. Anderson it's just my car broke and had to take a bus , so i couldn't reach on-time" i said expressing guilt.

" It's alright, don't repeat it again, " he said softly like every professor's or teachers do . Nag loudly and insult them openly, and forgive them or give a chance silently or private. I faked a smile at him and said .

" I'm sure I will not sir"

But Thank God !!.. it's not that serious this time or else Mr. Anderson has a lot of hate towards me I don't know why , he keeps glaring at me from time to time in the class or the slightest mistake is enough for him to make an issue of it. That's some of the reasons why I call him Hitler.

" And Yes.... If I ever hear you calling names for any professor you'll be suspended for at least a month Miss Ann" he said making my heart stop .

" What ?.. no , what,. ??? Sorry I didn't get you sir " I smiled nervously, don't tell me he heard me before .

" Yes I did hear you earlier " he said with a no expression face .

" Ahhh--... No no no -- Sirr - " i tried to at least defend myself , no not myself.... my Mark's.

" Stop it .. get to your class " he was a little angry now , who won't be when someone says you *Sherlock* but isn't that word good ??? ... *Sigh . These old people.

But .... to be honest, F*** I am screwed!!!.. why the hell is my day going this shitty !!!!. It's all because of Len
The moment Hitler was gone i turned towards the class and ran towards my enemy .

As soon as I saw him .... I jumped upon him pulling him down to the floor from the chair straight going for his Hair first , then arm locking him and sitting above him .

"OH My GODDDD!!!! BITCH GET THE HELL UP FROM ME YOUR HEAVY" he said , shouting so that everyone could gather in the class . As they did obviously. But i didn't care .

"WHAT???? I'M HEAVY???,... HOW DARE YOU CALL ME HEAVYYYYY... HUHHHH ???" with that i pulled his hair back harshly.

" ouch.... Ann this is abusing, you know that right , I'll complain to the Principal that you bully students and do ragging and stuff--" .... "Ahhh--shitt i am sorry am sorry AM SORRY"

He said finally , I smiled ... knowing he loves his hair more then his heart . Boys and their obsession for hair. That's it ... I just needed that word to be spilled out .
When i lose the grip of my hand and my arm ....but suddenly He threw me on the floor and locked my legs with his and my hands above me . Completely under his control... *Damn Len !!! His muscles got hard soo soon ?? He just started Gym a month ago .

" God!!! You become a feisty one when you're angry " he said , smirking... which made me annoyed.

"Get up from me, Horse nose" i said glaring at him.

"Awww lil kitten don't forget who's in charge here , common spit out , that magical words" he smirked knowing i won't ever say to him that word not when I am all controlled and angered, but let me tell you ... He very well knows how to get me talking , i don't know he has his own tricks .

"Never Horse nose" I still tried showing him , I'm not going to obey him .

"Really babes ?? " he asked , not in the mood to wipe his smirk off his face soo soon . I cannot do much then just glare at him .

"Look Ryan is watching you ,.. don't you think he likes sweet innocent cute girls,... Not a feisty one's ahan ? "

He asked raising his eyebrows at me ... my sight shifted from Len to Him

'Ryan' i said to myself .

My eyes watered knowing I'm going to say him ...

"Sorry " i finally said .

Seeing me getting emotional, Len lost his grip and was off me , he tried grabbing my arm .. but I was too focused on something or someone who was staring right back at me. I don't know he gives me mixed signals, sometimes his eyes show affection towards me , or sometimes like he's annoyed by the sight of me ... But the way he's looking at me was ..... Like he wasn't expecting something, but it did happen?.. in that way ?? .

But , Soon I was pulled out of my thoughts by Len . Who made me sit beside him , gave me water and got me relaxed. He took my hand and rubbed it gently... He very well knows what I am needed at what moment.

" You alright? " he asked .

I nodded... And the NXT professor entered.

I shifted my gaze from our hands to his eyes, warmth . Every time his eyes show this type of emotion. I don't feel good , it makes me want to look away i don't know why ... And I did , I looked away every time he showed me his warmth or different affection . We are like this from the start, 2 minutes ago we were killing each other now hand in hand, but one thing I am for sure is we Care for each other trusted each other we were comfortable with each other a lot more than comfortable we are cozy , Crazy , cosy we enjoyed each other company... I know Everything about him, and he knows every lil thing about me. . we are together from our kindergarten let's say We became friends when he saved me from a girl who was a bitch , who stole my candy which my dad brought me when he went for his business trip . And was spreading rumours that Her dad brought it for her. When I came to know that bitch stole my candy , I started a fight yeah just like now how I ended up arm locking him .I ended up removing a bunch of hair of her because she wasn't ready to give it to meh what was mine .

__________________________________________________________

Stay tuned (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡