His Reason, Her Decision

"Len ... WILL YOU Say WHY IS THAT WOMEN-"
He cut me off .

" STOP IT ANN !!! JUST STOP IT !!!!, THAT WOMAN ! THAT WOMAN ! THAT WOMAN IS YOUR FREAKING MOTHER !!, RESPECT HER !..... DO YOU FREAKING KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU ???? DO YOU EVEN KNOW ?? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SHE CARES ABOUT YOU ???? , WHAT DO YOU THINK ... FROM WHERE THE HELL I SEND MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS..????? .... HUHHH?? FROM MY DAD ?? MY PART TIME JOB ?? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME DOING SOME WORK ON LAPTOP OR ANYTHING ???? ..... IT WAS HER WHO SENDED EVERY MONTH for me to transfer it to your account !!! She and your step brother know everything about you !!!!"

* He looked down *

"the day you came here to stay with me she visited me when you went to enroll for college , she begged to take care of you she said to give you every necessity you needed , i don't know what she was in the past or how she treated you but she cares about you now , isn't that important? .... I'm sorry I had to say everything About your daily routines, what you do , and what not !!! Every little thing ,About your expenses!!! About your Migraine, nightmares, job, college , college fees ... Project's "

*he looked up *

"and even the car which you drive everyday was given by her !!!"
I looked at him being stunned , i never knew he could

"I'm sorry, but I'm not at all sorry because i didn't do anything wrong I just gave a small amount of happiness that a mother deserves !!! That's all .... "
*He came a little bit closer *

"That's the reason I was worried about your safety , what will i say to her !! If anything happened to you what will i do So please try to understand and Leave that job !!! You can get a lot more double salary jobs , your mom can get it for you . And if you want money , you can get it from her anytime really... Ann "

*he tried holding my hand, but i backed off *

" Ann-"
he tried to get a hold of me again but i didn't let him . Because why not ??

"Ann??.. you understand me right?"
He asked .

" Why- whyyyyie did you do that ?"
I asked softly , i myself didn't hear much but i didn't care.

" Ann, b-Because she's your Mother ..Ann-"

" SHE'S NOT MY FREAKING MOTHER LEN!!!!"
i shouted.

"But she is your mother "
He said .

" I f*cking said SHE ISN'T MY GOD DAMN MOTHER "
I shouted.

" THAT YOU SAY !!! BUT IT WON'T CHANGE THE REALITY THOUGH !!! "
He yelled.

" IT DOESN'T MATTER"
I said .

" IT DOES MATTER ANN , IT DOES.... AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT NO MATTER WHAT !!! "

he said breathing heavily glaring at me . Angel came next to him calming him down , " calm down Len , you're making it worse let's talk tomorrow alright??? You hear me ?? Ann ?? Let's goo " she tried grabbing My hand but Len stopped her and He slowly came near me and held my shoulder looking at my teary eyes .

" She loves you Ann , she really does ... Trust me, don't you trust me ??!"
I looked at him , in disbelief . I jerked his hand and moved back .

" Who are you ? Who are youuu ??? You're not My Len !! You aren't My Len at all !!! My Len never goes against me, my Len never questions my decision, my Len knows whatever I say or decide there will be a certain reason but who are you.???? Bring me b-bac-k mm-yy Len to me ... Please , you aren't him , i don't know. who you are. bring him to me "
I said , helpless.

" what are you saying Ann ,..I--it's mm-e Ann , your Len .... Right here , it's the same me , i just want you to be happy in your life and accept the ones who love you your mother she--" .