#Leel

It was my first day . The professor didn't start any lessons or any concepts. They just said about the schedule at what time which class is , introducing themselves and ourselves. Talked about what we can do after our graduation. But I was at least fine that i listened to something this period. I wouldn't have even listened to what the professor's name was , if I sat at the back .. It was just a half day in college just for the day !!.. as the class ended I packed my belongings and put them in my bag and was about to go outside when a hand grabbed me and dragged me somewhere... At first i was startled by who the hell was dragging me and where ?? i stopped freaking out when i noticed the familiar shirt . It was none other than ' Thanos ' . I let him drag me wherever he wanted to . Don't you think I get dragged by him every time? .

* Sigh.. and we arrived ...
' At the College Backyard Sports Court '

I stood there not facing him , but the court

I stood there not facing him , but the court. He was just phasing back and forth like he was in trouble if he didn't solve it he might get in jail . I was getting tired seeing him walking back and forth for at least 3 minutes for now so I sat on the bench which was near the court. Seeing me being so calm he finally started to talk .

" Can we talk ?"

he asked sitting beside me turning his whole body towards me giving his full attention.

" Why are we here then ?"
I said not looking at him.

" Then look at me !!!" .

He said a lil furious. I looked at him for a sec or two and again to my front . He was getting annoyed now I know that very well . So I got from there stood in front of him looking directly in his eyes. I cannot just act like a freaking shy bitch where her crush came to talk to her but the cat got her tongue.

" Come on say it , what you wanted to say . Am looking at you "
i said .

He got up from his sitting place and stood a lil closer for my life.

"Why are you ignoring me from last night ? "

He asked . I broke the contact and was about to answer when he held my chine and said in a husky voice .

" Don't look away . When we are talking".
He said making me look into his eyes but he didn't let go of my chin so I pushed his hand and stepped back a lil . Just a lil so that I can breathe properly? But didn't look away as I was said not to .

" If I was ignoring you , i wouldn't be standing here ".
i said .

" What about your behaviour then ?"
He asked while leaning on the fence of court.

"Which behaviour ? Am the same as before "
i defended myself.

"Okay let me remind you then ."
He said unfolding his arms and putting them in his trousers.

"Why did you suddenly stop talking to me ? , Why did you run away from the car when I said I'll drop you ?? Why did you ignore me in the class?? Why did you change your seat when you were sitting with me in the first place ?? .... Answer me "