Happiness

As we went inside, everyone was talking to each other when I saw him . My steps drastically moved towards him , he looked at me smiling and he stood up from his seat . Caressing my cheek with his left hand he asked .

"Everything's good ?"
He asked , perfectly knowing it is.

I just nodded .
Making him smile wider and hug me from side kissing on my head .

" That's like my babe "

He said , caressing.... my i didn't ignored that new feeling arised when he called me that . Making me smile and blush harder i hugged him tight. Telling myself that 'get used to it Ann Blake, Your life is about to change' . Giggling I let go of him and looked at everyone who was soo happy mingling with others, especially Len . He was happy finally , i could see his smile finally .... But more than him , Angel was . Which I can clearly see on her face . Seeing Len happy made her face so cheerful which wasn't when she arrived here . But I can still see that guilt and regret in Len's eyes when he looked at Angel . I know he wished to make everything good and clear like before, and I'm gonna help him in that . And you ask about William??? He's still the same . On his phone everytime. Talking with someone in the corner and his nephew is busy playing with Max .

"Alright, evryone... The dinner is served, please proceed"
Kevin said coming out from the backyard. When did he go there ?? Wasn't he standing beside me ..

As everyone got up proceeding to the place , i was about to when i noticed that person still talking to its phone . I sigh and went towards him . When i reached the end of the living room i tapped on his shoulder, he turned back looking at me .

" I'll call you back "
He said , and hung up .

" Your still the same William"
I said .

" I know, I'm. But you have changed"
He said , looking at me with sadness.

" Are you still sad because for what happened 3 year's ago??"
I asked .

But he just looked away, making it clear.
I nodded to myself.

"I'm sorry, for whatever I did . I know i shouldn't have given you false hope but things weren't not in it's place on time ."
I said , trying my best to make him understand.

He just looked at me , and sighed heavily.... leaving a long breath.

" it's alright, it cannot be forced right?"

"That's true "
I said .
And he nodded...

"I'll be having a flight tonight "
He said , out of the blue. why is he telling that ? But his facial expression was like he was hesitant or sad . Why is he so sad for going on a business trip .

" A business trip??"
I asked .

" yes and No "
He said ,
Making me more confuse.

"I mean , yes it's a business trip .... and no it's not for a business purpose"
He said , putting some more questions in my confused mind .

"Willy , will you say it clearly??, you know I'm a tubelight".
I said .
But he just stared at me like I pressed his wrong nerve.

"Don't make it hard for me to leave "
He said ,
On process making me confuse more .

"William"
I said .

"That's better"
He said , smiling...... sadly?

"What happened??"
I asked , holding his arm .

"Nothing. I just wanted to say that .... I'm moving out "
He said , removing my hand from his arm .

"In another home?'
I asked .
He nodded.