Age: 25

He ' hmm ' , looking at me but stopped putting the clothes in the bag when he noticed me becoming serious suddenly. He stood up walking a little closer towards me .

" look Ann -"

" you know right that I want to be on my own right??? one of the reasons I moved out is that , I wanted to know how difficult it is to live on our own , that's another that I was alone even if I was surrounded by many people. I want to become an independent person Kevin ,i don't want to be a burden to anyone. I don't want to depend on others. I want to build my own life with my own strength. I want to build myself so don't help me with anything please...."

I said on the verge of crying again , thinking about my life . He came a little bit closer standing close to me , he cupped my face wiping the tears he said .

" I know princess, i know.... trust me I want to see you get through everything, i want to see you getting successful, to see you being strong and healthy facing Everything. I really want you to do this Alone . I want you to become independent. But it's just that , in this battle of yours i want you to know that you're not alone. You have me , i don't want you to feel lonely anytime. Even on a calm night , if you feel alone or lonely.... just call me I'll be by your side in a minute. And all I have done is to let you know, that I can do whatever it takes me to do , just for you to smile . Your smile means a lot to me Ann . I shouldn't be saying this but ..... To a person who he's in love with , he always wants his lover to be happy, he wants to bring every happiness to their feet , even if it takes to sacrifice my happiness just for the sake of your happiness. I'll do that with all my will . I just want you to be happy, i promise I'll not interfere in your life when someone you love will be by your side . I promise, but for now ..... no one can stop me from being by your side , taking care of you , and To be honest.... I finally have someone to take care of and to cherish, so let me . Even if it's for a short period. "

he ended with a cute smile, throughout his talking I was just like , I felt like I still wanted him to talk , still wanting to listen .... it was his talk was healing my heart, my heart was in peace for a moment. I hugged him , taking him surprise but he hugged me back, caressing my head so very delicately. I hugged him tightly nuzzeling my head in his chest . He giggled and said .

" what happened.... ?"
He asked .
I shook my head , closing my eyes feeling sleepy and cozy .

" Ann "
he called so softly making me feel more numb and soft . In short, his chest was warm and comfortable.....

" Ann ??"
I hummed,

" Aren't we going for breakfast??"
He still asked , where his arms wrapped around me , not in the mood of leaving me either , which was good .
But again...

" hmm "
i voiced .

" hm ?"
He questioned.

"Hmm. "
I said .

"Hm."
He stopped and pulled me from the hug , shook me so I would open my eyes. And I did ..

" Wake up sleepyhead"
he shook again .

" I am awake."
I said lazily.

" Ann !!!!"
He called.

" what ???"
I replied.

" there is a cockroach near your leg ."
He said .

" what ?"
I asked , reassuring what I heard was right or wrong.

" COCKROACH"
He yelled.

" WHATTTT!!!!!! ... WHEREEEE ????? AHHHHHHH!!!!! "

i shouted and jumped on the bed in fear . He laughed catching his stomach. And said .