Tony Stark

Anne's POV:

I was now standing in front of an apartment building.... which the GPS showed in my phone , I tried searching for the cheapest one and this is the cheapest apartment to get in this area, and it's near my college too but far from my part time job. Thinking about my job !!! I don't really have much money to pay my rent . My total salary is 17. 72 dollars as per said when joining, i didn't mind then but i mind a lot now . I wished I asked for a raise back then ....(sigh) so I have 4 months salary with me which will get as 70.88 dollar, that's a lot of small amount i won't even get a kitchen in that , but I have extra 2000 of two months, because i didn't do any expenditure which is a grand good thing.

So my total bank balance is .... 2070.88 dollars . And I have to find an apartment which will adjust my savings. So let's pray together for me so that I can get a comfortable place to stay within my budget.... i said to myself and called the owner .

"Hello , is this xxx building the owner ??? I'm here to check the apartment lease ... hm , yeah , yeahhh..... ahhhhh No , just me . No , no . Yeah . Yes okay alri- "
and she hung up , she said to wait here , she misunderstood that if I was married or how many members but I said I'm just single and want a not so big apartment with a small rent amount. That's all .

" Hey ... is that you ???"
A woman called .

" Yeah it's me ..."
I said running towards her .

" okay this way please..."
God , please..... help me find a good place with good people, and with a good environment.

The first apartment she showed was good but i didn't like it. I already felt like I'm alone .
Lease = 500$
Forget it !!!..

The next was a little good and comfy and I liked it too but the rent was out of my range

The next was a little good and comfy and I liked it too but the rent was out of my range .
Lease = 798$
Tataa ..... doesn't it look eco friendly , i like those types of places ?

 doesn't it look eco friendly , i like those types of places ?

The third one was perfect for me ...
#classy #Simple And Sweet .
Lease = 982$ .
I begged the owner for me to get some discount or decreasing but to no avail, better luck next time .