Park

Ann was getting ready for her park date now ....

" wait , is it a park date ??. But we didn't even confirm our relationship. Might be that's the reason he's calling??? , ... shit why the hell am i sweating so much??? ... If this happens, there's no use of bathing twice with rose  fragrance For God's sake Ann ,calm down. My fragrance is expensive . Alright, i should drink cold water and move out of the house. And Don't let my brain think about anything. "
she said to herself and walked out of her room ,but again she came back adjusting her dress... feeling self conscious .

" alright

" alright... I look good, just go for it "
she motivated herself like always and walked out of her house taking her necessities with her .

Parking her car in a parking space , she came out of her car and walked in .... walking further the wooden huge trees, a lake came in her view making her halt.

"Where is he ? Should I call him ??? "
she called him , and he picked after two rings.

" Where are you ??"
She asked Looking here and there.

"Behind you "
he said ...

She turned around to see him standing a few steps away from her , he was looking good handsome like always, but something felt  different today , he walked towards her smiling... and trying to hide his blush , as he finally stood in front of her he held her left hand and said .

"I thought you wouldn't have known who sent it "
he said chuckling, swinging their hands together... she laughed looking away and said again looking at him.

" how can I not know it's yours when I have seen that handwriting for such a long time ??"
She specified, reminding him of the time when he tutored her for her final year exam .She again blushed and looked down nodding himself he said.

" You look beautiful, like always..... .."
he said checking her

" it suits you well "
he continued.

Then it hit her , that was the same dress he bought her 3 years ago ...she looked embarrassed but said checking him out  ..

" You look Good too ... it suits you well  "
she said ....he nodded

" i thought you'd have forgotten about it . "
He said .

" how can I when that's the first present i bought for you "
she said coming a little closer but moved back soon .

" how can I when that's the first present i bought for you " she said coming a little closer but moved back soon