I wish

Sometimes we get so attached to the moment we were living with , that we forget what our real place is ... We often forget the reality which we don't want to live in . Hits you at the right moment when you are all happy and enjoying . Getting attached to something or people will only lead you to a broken heart . I was so engrossed in the moment and the people I was living with . That I totally forgot my life is handled and controlled by someone, sadly that's alright I have trained myself all these years not to be weak , not to let your guard down. Have you ever felt that type of Pain where something heavy is kept on your chest and you cannot breathe properly and the tight knot in your throat like a big stone is stuck on to it is stopping you to get your oxygen but you cannot breath neither from your nostalgia coz of insufficient oxygen due to the pressure on ur chest and neither from your mouth . Because if you open your mouth that knot which is stuck in between the throat will hurt your heart where that Salt water you were controlling will automatically flow down and you don't want anyone to know the weak side of yours because we are embarrassed to cry in front of anyone , but we never want to .... What changes will you see ??. What will you get from others?.. even if they show that they care or comfort you . Neither the pain will get less nor the fact that you just showed a pathetic self of yours will make you regret afterwards. What can a person do if there is no one by their side to lean on and cry & cry & cry ... Where should this type of person remove their sadness their pain their ....... Stressful soul , What should a person do when they want to just end their life but couldn't because of their cowardness ??.. the feeling of giving up on everything and anything makes you want to give up on yourself too .... It's the way I have been feeling from ages till now. Those senseless thoughts make no sense when you aren't in your sense and that's the exact situation is mine now ...

I was in the car for the past 2 hours they are driving, and driving I hope this never ends.... Or it's better if I get into an accident and die. That will be easy for me too . I would choose to die rather than seeing the person I'm going to meet ....

After some time we arrived at the big Mansion .
The same African black man opened my door.... But i didn't want to get out. I don't want to see the women. I don't want to cry in front of her. I -

"Mam please come out "
the black man said...

I came out after some breaths. The mansion was massive but i wasn't interested a bit i want to get out of this place as soon as possible. I was told to follow the black man and so I did. Entering the mansion.

It was massive from the outside but it was incredibly huge from inside too

It was massive from the outside but it was incredibly huge from inside too .... I guess the time she spend on making money is worth it for her . She must be satisfied with it , Money controls humans but humans think they control others with money . Huh absurd .

" Good afternoon mam, pleased to see you u here . Am Catherine Mrs Michael 's Assistant. You can take a seat Here . She'll be here in 10 minutes. "

As I was so into my thoughts Her assistant which she implies every time we talk came and requested me to take a seat and I did . And informed me that she'll be here after 10 minutes... Yeahh to meet someone she doesn't care , she obviously needs some time after all a VVIP is meeting with some nobody at least she should show her standards right ?. I don't care, anyways.