Chapter 111 - The place where it all began

A/N: FINALLY! I finished writing this chapter. For some reason it was quite difficult for me to write it, I cant say why. And lately there hasn't been enough time or inspiration. But I'm back. This chapter is 9,5k words so... be prepared and happy Christmas eve 💝

***

- Um... no, I don't want to...

- Armin, continue to sleep, I'm not asking you to get up...

- I don't want you to get up, lets continue to sleep, we fell asleep late yesterday.

- Armin... I need to pack our things, we have to go to Shiganshina today.

- I'll pack everything when we get up, just don't leave now, it's too early...

It was seven in the morning. Y/N tried to escape from Armin's embrace to get ready for the trip. Yesterday evening was very busy for them, and there was no time to pack their things. And it's not to say that they cared about this.

The warm bed smelled of pine. Armin held Y/N to his chest, stroking her bare back.

- Armin... is there any point in falling asleep now, it's already seven, we'll get up soon...

- I'm not saying that we need to sleep, lets just lie like this... you and I... in Shiganshina we're unlikely to sleep in the same bed... although I haven't been to Mikasa's house, I think that Jean and I will sleep on the floor...

- Mikasa has a guest room, so we'll sleep together. Don't worry.

- Mm... well, okay...

He pulled her closer to him, feeling her bare breasts against his chest. He smiled with his eyes closed, stroking her body. Warm, hot, soft velvet skin, delicate feminine curves...

- Armin, you should stop, honey...

- Why?

- Because we definitely don't have time for this.

- We could quickly...

Y/N forcibly pulled away from him, sitting up in bed. She clutched the blanket to her chest, looking at Armin a little sternly.

- Maybe you want to talk?

Armin looked at her in bewilderment and didn't understand why she was dissatisfied.

- That's what, but I definitely don't want to talk now...

He tried to take her hand and pull her back into his arms, but...

- Armin, I know you well... you are trying to distract yourself from the thoughts that are disturbing you. Yesterday, yes, we were both tired and each others company helped relieve tension and relax, but... listen, I feel like something is wrong. If you don't want to go to Shiganshina, we won't go, but honey, you'll have to face it eventually...

Armin turned on his back and stared at the ceiling, sighing heavily. Y/N moved closer to him. She put her hand on his forehead.

- My dear boy... I don't know what you're thinking about... I want everything to be fine with you, so that the past doesn't bother you... I can understand how much the past sometimes prevents you from moving on, how it holds you back... I want you to be happy and accept the past with its losses and pain...

- Y/N... I... I'm worried, I don't know how I'll feel... I'm afraid of breaking down and... I'm not used to...

- If you are worried that you will show some emotions in front of others... don't. We are all your friends. And you cant keep everything to yourself forever. We'll all be there if needed. After all... we are family... you... are family for Mikasa... and... the most important person to me, you know? You know that I will accept any of your emotions, weaknesses... I will not stop loving you, I will not stop seeing you as a strong and smart person, brave, decisive... the man I love...