Chapter 64 - The evening of change

***

Tell me you don't love me

Tell me that you never did

Tell me our relationship was a mess

I wanna move from on the idea of us

I'm not over you just yet

I'm not over you yet

I'm not over but I don't want you back

***

All week everyone was absorbed in work. In the palace, some meetings and discussions were held every day, in which almost all Y/N's acquaintances participated. She was absorbed in her work - she was glad to return to the Capital, to return to work. Hitch, by virtue of her «double» job, brought Y/N news of the negotiations. According to her, everything went surprisingly well. Also, Hitch said that Historia wants to bring a delegation to unit and show successes. Y/N didn't particularly like this idea, it only meant the need to communicate with someone, talk about her work, and also, maybe someone might start asking something, clarifying... The very idea that she would have to explain her working like to a fool... made her nervous.

- Everything will be fine, well, they will come for an hour, well tell everything and show and...

- And why can't I entrust this to you...

- Ahah, I don't understand any of this. Only if I read on a piece of paper, or maybe...

- No, then it will look stupid...

Y/N and Hitch sat in Y/N's office, contemplating a plan of action. Historia and the Marley delegation were supposed to come today. And the girls thought about how to make it all end faster.

- Or maybe I should blow something up, and they will leave...

- Y/N, it's just a few people, we'll tell them quickly what we're doing here and that's it.

- It's not for you to tell them everything... You know, I hate to talk with ignorant people. They then start asking questions, or even worse... arguing.

- Show them your secret project and...

- No, I just told you, because you accidentally saw it. It's still so... raw. And I don't understand at all, Historia showed them an underground power plant, what else do they need, what are they waiting to see here...

- Rather, I would say that it's about you. Your ideas make Historia very happy. By the way, I wanted to ask you something...

- What?

- Take me to work.

- You already work here.

- No, full time. I don't want to work in the military police anymore.

- So quit and that's it, I'll transfer you to a full time.

- He won't let me go.

- Don't ask to beg for you, I will not.

- You need my talents too. So, I'll be working full time and I'll always cover for you, isn't it cool?

- In a couple of months we will have a review of weapons - there I will try to «bargain» you from this idiot. The only way. I don't see any other options.