A/N and description

Hello! Hope you will enjoy this story.

Small annotation:

This is a story about a girl born in the Capital Mitras

This is a story about a girl born in the Capital Mitras. After the loss of her family, her life changes dramatically - she meets scouts, becomes part of the cadet corps and Survey corps. It's not only story about love and war. It's story about growing, understanding yourself, accepting yourself, even fighting with yourself. But most important - love yourself.

This story is about an ordinary girl with no special abilities or origin. About a girl who, in her own way, fights her fears and pursues her dreams. Along the way, she finds love, loses loved ones again, grows up and tries to find happiness in what she has left.

The first chapters are devoted specifically to Y/N. They are important in part of the future story for a better understanding of the character. If you don't want to read first chapters, it's okay. But I appreciate if you still read it, 'cause, every character has its own past, and I wanted Y/N to have it too, like others.

It will definitely be slow-burn between Armin and Y/N. It will be some kind of - strangers to friends to secret crushes and again to strangers to friends to lovers - I know it's seems weird but it's interesting. And there will be 2 love triangles at some point.

I'm writing my story in 3POV as the other storytelling format is a bit uncomfortable for me, I hope that's okay. Also, this format allows for a wider coverage of what is happening, in my opinion, so the events of the story will not exactly repeat the events of the manga/anime. I'm not really into writing a battle scenes, so mostly I'll skip some events and just retelling it. This story also contains a lot of original parts and full "after-manga" development.

This story is contain some triggering themes, such as: violence, suicidal topics, mental issues, mentions of death, alcohol consuming, smoking, age-gap relationship and mature content/smut (in chapters after manga's events).

This is my first story, so I appreciate any comments. And English isn't my native language, sorry if something is wrong. I really try not to make this story too trashy and badly written.

Love you all, thank you for reading this ♥