Chapter 92 - Birthday boy

A/N: I accidentally wrote a long chapter, so... And it's not November 3rd, but let's pretend it is...

***

Y/N woke up in a warm bed to Armin's soft sniffling. In her sleep, she lay on her side, hugging Armin, who slept on his stomach, buried his face in a pillow. She watched him as the morning sun kissed his fair skin. His mouth was slightly open, he was sound asleep. She lay and looked at him for a long time, wanting to remember him like that. The impending parting with her beloved boy hung like a stone on her soul, she couldn't deny that this bothered her. But she believed that they would manage, and, having survived this, their relationship would become stronger, their feelings would become stronger.

Looking at him for a long time, her eyes fell on the camera, which lay on the chest of drawers opposite the bed. She got up slowly, trying not to wake Armin, and took a few shots with her camera. She felt that she didn't want to sleep anymore, she would have liked to just lie in bed with Armin, but... she decided to get down to business - cook breakfast, put photos on development.

She quickly cleaned herself up and headed to her office. She had special equipment for developing without a special room. She set up the equipment, prepared everything for development, but decided to wait until then. She looked into the bedroom - Armin was sleeping, hugging her pillow, burying his nose in it. She smiled at the picture she saw.

For breakfast, she decided to make something simple - an omelet with cheese, some toasts. Also, she bought a cezve - it was such a device to brew coffee on her own. While she was cooking, she didn't notice the appearance of Armin.

- Good morning, Y/N.

She turned around, seeing her still sleepy boyfriend. She smiled at him.

- Didn't I wake you up?

- No, but I would like to wake up next to you.

- We can have breakfast and go back to bed.

- Okay, I like the idea.

They had breakfast and, as planned, went back to bed. The apartment was still cool, but the bed was comfortable. They lay in bed for hours just talking to each other, and then Y/N showed Armin how to develop the photos.

They had lunch together at home, and then, sitting near the fireplace, they read books until late in the evening. And then - Armin went home, although Y/N wasn't opposed to him staying one more night.

***

- What time is everyone going out tonight?

- After work, as I understand it, after about six. Perhaps we should go together?

- Hitch, I have to go down today, it's Thursday.

- But it's Armin.

- He will understand. So I can be late, just tell everyone, okay? If I'm late, of course. I don't know how long we'll be at the construction site today.

Hitch and Y/N sat in Y/N's office, going through the to-do list for the day, as they did almost every morning. Y/N brought coffee and bagels for them. Hitch had recently pleased her as an employee and as a friend. Y/N even thought that the fact that Hitch knew her secret brought them closer and gave Hitch some sense of loyalty to her friend.

- What will you give Armin?

- I bought him a book about the study of underwater life. He loves the sea.

- It's boring, he's your boyfriend.

- Well, for everyone - he's just my friend. Therefore, giving him just a book in the presence of friends is quite appropriate.