Chapter 104 - No matter what

A/N: Fluff chapter is here, lovelies 💞

***

- Armin?

Armin raised his head sharply and awkwardly rose to his feet, his eyes darting with nerves, for some reason he was afraid to look at her.

- Y/N...

- I didn't expect to see you.

- I I should have come a long time ago. We need to talk.

- Yes, perhaps we should...

- Oh, flowers... it's for you.

- Thank you...

Y/N accepted the bouquet from him, but didn't look him in the eyes, maintaining a neutral expression on her face. She walked towards him, but didn't turn to face him, but turned towards the door, opening the door to the apartment.

Armin looked at her, seeing the upset expression on her face. She looked tired and hurt. He wanted to hug her, to tell her that everything would be okay.

They went into the apartment. Y/N quickly took off her shoes and threw her coat on the couch in the hallway, going somewhere to the kitchen with her bag and flowers. Armin took off his shoes and coat and slowly followed her. Y/N had already put the bouquet in the vase.

- Do you want to drink?

Y/N turned to him, finally looking into his eyes with an insistent and tired look.

- I... no, I don't want today.

- Okay.

She took out one glass and a bottle of wine from her bag. Taking out a corkscrew, she began to try to open the bottle, but something went wrong. Armin sighed and walked over to her, taking her hands in his.

- Don't be nervous, let me help.

Y/N looked at him and Armin smiled softly at her. Y/N looked away and let him help. Armin opened the wine for her and poured a glass.

- Thank you.

She sat down on one of the chairs behind the kitchen island, Armin sat next to her, looking somewhere ahead.

- Y/N, forgive me, I've already let you down a hundred times and now again... I shouldn't have just left, I immediately regretted it, but when I returned, you didn't open the door for me and... I forgot the keys...

- Were you... were you back?

- Yes... about an hour later, probably, but I didn't time it... I tried to get into the apartment, knocked, called for you, and then the concierge kicked me out because it was late and I was making noise...

- So you... you don't want to break up?

Armin turned sharply to face her and, seeing her slightly frightened eyes, he immediately hugged her, pressing her to him.

- No way... I was wrong in how I behaved after your revelation. I... will work on myself.

- But how...

- I accept you as you are. I love you for who you are, I fell in love with you and will love you no matter what, my dear Y/N.

- I was so afraid that you would be disappointed in me. I knew how important all this was to you... I assumed it.

- I thought about it a lot. You're right, I would... like this, but... it's probably a little different.

He pulled away from her and smiled a little sadly.