☆Chapter 98 - Lovers. Part 2

WARNING: mature content [18+] - sorry for the late update, guys, I just don't have enough time to write in last weeks.

***

For dinner they went to some fish restaurant. The ocean was nearby, so this was the best solution. They ordered a bottle of wine to accompany their meals, which they drank slowly during their time in the restaurant.

After dinner they walked slowly towards the hotel. It was already dark outside, in places there were gas lamps that illuminated the streets. Y/N was telling Armin about her idea for another way to generate electricity. So far, progress in providing the entire island with electricity has been slow, but once they achieve the first success in the form of starting a power plant in the Underground City, then things will start to develop faster.

They soon reached their hotel. Entering the room, Armin immediately hugged Y/N, which made her laugh.

- Armin, let me at least take off my coat.

- I will help you...

He quickly took off his coat and obligingly helped Y/N take off her coat. Then he wrapped his arms around her again, kissing her gently on the neck.

- Do you want to take a shower, honey?

- Do you think it's worth it?

- We were outside all day, mostly in warm clothes. I don't think a shower will hurt us.

- Will you come with me?

- Go, I'll go after you.

- Why? You like to shower together, Y/N...

- Have you seen the local shower? It would be very tight. The shower in our apartments allows us... to wash together.

- Hmm... yes... I'm be quick.

He kissed her on the cheek, quickly took some things from his suitcase and headed to the shower. Y/N went to her bag. She took out a set of black lace lingerie and everything else that she had taken with her for the evening. She took a towel and wrapped it all up in a towel, planning on putting it on after her shower. She sat up in bed and looked out the window. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do, because it was all new to her. But it seemed to her that Armin should like it, because he was "for" the diversity in their intimate life. That is why she would like to arrange something interesting for him.

Armin really washed himself quickly. He came out of the bathroom in a dressing gown with wet hair.

- Y/N, are you okay?

- Oh, yes, everything is fine, are you finished?

- Yes, bathroom is yours. You're kind of... thoughtful.

- Just waiting for you and thinking in silence. I thought for a bit, it happens.

- Is everything all right?

- Yes, honey, everything is fine.

She got up from the bed and walked over to him. He looked at her a little worriedly. She smiled at him, ruffling his hair. After kissing him on the lips, she went to the bathroom with her towel and what was wrapped in it.

After a quick shower, she began to dress. She looked at herself in the mirror - beautiful underwear, stockings... it was a little unusual for her to see herself in black. She looked attractive. She put on a dressing gown, pocketing the black silk ribbons she had bought spontaneously.

She left the bathroom. Armin lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He didn't change into pajamas, remaining only in his underwear. Hearing the sound of the door closing, he looked at Y/N. She walked over and turned off the light. Then she came over and lit the candles on the bedside tables, plunging the room into a seductive atmosphere.