☆Chapter 77 - His love and her boy - Part 2

A/N: Starting weekend with a smut chapter. I'm not sure if it turned out good, but still I tried to write it well. Spicy and not too cringy. 'Cause I'm still not confident enough in my abilities to write really good smut... I don't know, whatever.

Hope you'll enjoy it after all.

***

They sat, drinking wine, watching the sunset. Armin held Y/N's hand, gently stroking her skin with his thumb. Down in the square, applause was heard as the musicians finished playing another melody.

After a couple of seconds, they again began to play a beautiful slow melody.

- Dance with me, Armin.

Y/N stood up, inviting Armin to dance. He didn't hesitate for a second as he wrapped his arms around her waist, and Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck. They began to dance slowly, looking into each other's eyes. Both of them smiled with slightly flushed faces. The alcohol relaxed them a little, but the wine was light enough, more for the taste. Y/N clung to Armin, laying her head on his upper chest, and Armin hugged her tighter, stroking her back.

- Armin?

- Mm?

- I'm happy with you.

- Y/N... me too... happy to be with you...

- You know... now I... now I can imagine our future...

- And what do you imagine?

- I will not tell you. You know, there is such a superstition - if you say out loud what you dream about... then it may not come true. I want everything to come true. I want to be with you... And how everything will be... it doesn't matter, we can handle everything.

- Stupid superstition... I want to be with you, to share my life with you. I want to spend my evenings like this. I want to... live with you, wake up with you, fall asleep with you... love you, travel together. I dream of going with you to other continents... When we went on that expedition, I saw this beautiful world... and I dreamed that you were next to me...

Armin dreamed of more... But he didn't voice his other desires. Perhaps, deep down, he also believed in this stupid superstition. He wanted to live with Y/N all his life, he wanted to have a common house, he wanted to buy a house by the ocean. He wanted to marry her, by the ocean. He wanted to build a family with her, he wanted her to become the mother of his child. Armin always knew he wanted a family. He liked children, and he only wanted to have his own children. Only now did he realize that he had never loved Annie, because he had never thought about it in relation to her.

- I love you so much, Y/N... please don't leave me...

- Armin... I wont leave you... I don't know how I can live without you...