Special #2 - What if the Wall Maria was never breached - Part 2

PART 2 IS HERE!

hope, at least someone want it...

Songs: Cloud Control - Dream Cave, Hearts - Waterbed

***

***

- They must have thought I'm weird... Sometimes I think I don't conform to all these capital etiquette rules...

- Y/N, I don't think they thought that. They are good simple guys, these capital rules mean nothing to them.

Y/N walked beside Erwin, thinking about her behavior. Sometimes her enthusiasm overrode everything else. She was embarrassed by this. She remembered the faces of Erwin's colleagues. They all looked a little confused. «Interesting to meet other scouts... People with incredible experience...» She thought that she would be interested in talking to them. These guys were her age, maybe they could make friends... She remembered their faces. The girl - Mikasa - looked annoyed... her cold gaze was even a little frightening. The boys were friendlier... The brunet - Eren - looked interested, he and Mikasa were close, Y/N noticed that the couple were holding hands. It was interesting, Y/N never thought that the scouts got into close relationships with other people, at least Erwin always said so. Y/N has always been very observant, reading people like her favorite books. Somehow, it seemed to her that people who faced death felt differently.

Her thoughts moved on. She remembered another scout - Armin. His look, his eyes... He looked more confused than the others, even embarrassed, his cheeks were slightly flushed. Thinking about him, for some reason Y/N wanted to smile. He look very soft and sweet, which was quite unusual considering his profession. She noticed that he didn't take his eyes off her as they stood there. He didn't take his blue eyes away... Y/N didn't remember anyone with such wonderful eyes... She would like to look into them again. She felt embarrassed at the thought, feeling an unfamiliar feeling in her chest.

She remembered Damian. It was already ten o'clock in the evening. The dancing should start soon. They were supposed to dance a waltz with candles, and have already signed up as one of the couples, because this dance was something «opening» the official part of the evening. Two years ago, they already participated, and Damian offered to repeat. But he left - some urgent business, which made Y/N worried, not wanting to be left alone until midnight. And when she saw Erwin in the crowd, she was distracted, which was quite soothing.

Erwin led Y/N to one of the tables where two more scouts were sitting - one of them looked frowning and annoyed, and the other was in a very high spirits, telling something to his colleague.

- «Y/N, I want to introduce you to two more of my colleagues, whom I have told you about many times. This is Captain Levi and Section Commander Hange Zoe», Erwin introduced them to Y/N and addressed his colleagues. «Friends, this is Y/N L/N, she is the daughter of a good friend of mine, who once really wanted to become a scout, but...»