Only for you

Only for you
-
“What nonsense are you sprouting Mrs Davis? If your son doesn’t want to continue his treatment then how is it our fault? It is you or your son that should be questioned” Mr Smith gritted his teeth as he griped but Mrs Davis was long gone from being sensible.

“don’t blame it on me. I am his mother and have been running around for many years so he could get better. He was this close to getting back as healthy as before but your family entered our life and turned it upside down.” she retorted angrily, acting defensive.

“clam down Mrs Davis, we are here to talk-.” The officer tried to stop but he was interrupted rudely by her when she started again.

“No! They have brainwashed my son. He is talking nonsense again, seeing and saying things he stopped a while ago and that’s all because of them” Neal sighed beside Mr Smith who was fuming with anger.

“That’s not it Mrs Davis…..I think—” the man tried but once again Mrs Davis interrupted. She was overboard with her accusing and it was getting on others’ nerves.

“This is exactly what it is. first, that housemaid of yours killed herself and your son-in-law referred my son out of nowhere, why? Nobody has the answer to it. and now my son is here lying unconscious and you are telling me that’s not the case?” the officer watching them carefully, glanced at the man in discussion lying there on the sofa.

“Tell me Mr smith what is my son doing here? Is he not here because you people compelled him to Huh?” she questions and finally stopped for the other to answer her.

“Your son came here willingly, none of us forced him. we met outside of the graveyard and he offered his help. He came here all by himself” This explanation produced a scoff from Mrs Davis and an eyebrow raise from the officer.

“What sort of help if I may ask?” he asked turning completely towards Mr Smith. The said man stayed quiet for a moment meeting eyes with the other family members and then he sighed.

“he was here to talk to our son-in-law” he lied turning the real events into something different.

“about?” a brief question was asked.

“Ian and Sora are suffering from the same illness officer. Ian is against the therapy sessions and we thought maybe if they could meet then Sora can convince Ian. It is just pure coincidence that they met today at the cemetery and Sora offered his help. There is nothing such as manipulation in this matter.” It was Elliot who stepped up and talked to clarify some points. Although he was lying, however, it was the best he could do.

The officer seemed kind of convinced, it was not really uncommon to have such practices where the healing patient can put a positive influence on the other, and it kind of made sense. He nodded his head and opened his mouth but Mrs Davis beat him to it and shouted again.

“oh, now you will say that. You have manipulated my child, distracted him, made his mind to stop him from taking his medication!!” she yelled as a matter of fact not leaving any gap for discussion. Her accusation and louder tone made Cameron flinch.

“don’t shout if you know what’s better for you” This time it was Ethan who roared in pure anger. All this while he tried to compose himself since Ian was sleeping in his lap but now that the boy stirred awake, blinking open his beautiful tired eyes, Ethan was beyond angry.

“what’s going on?” Ian mumbled half asleep, eyes watery and lips swollen. Ethan caressed his head lovingly before darting his serious gaze back at the women.

The officers straightened themselves when they saw Ethan standing up from his place. They weren’t doing anything to stop the shouting women but now the matter was getting out of hold.